The Banished Beginning(ch 1)

(Warning there is going to be a lot of vore in this story and the idea belongs to rtomford71 he gave this idea and another idea for a different book Plus I plan to maybe do something with the Bare Backstreets comics and trials in tainted space because why not so stay on the lookout for those stories)

Yn pov

I quickly got to my car. The news was blowing up about a meteor that landed close to my town a big one too I had to be quick if I was going to pick up my friend/girlfriend before we were forced to evacuate, and this would be nice to do before I get shipped off to Germany. After twenty minutes of driving, I arrived at my friend's house and saw her standing in the driveway waving at me. Once she got in my car I hugged her.

Yn: It's good to see Lily

Lily: Right back cha

She gave me a quick pat on the back before breaking the hug. We would've started dating if I wasn't getting shipped off cause I know long-distance relationships don't work and I want her to be happy even if it is with another man, woman, or someone in between.

Lily: Ready to go see a hunk of rock

Yn(fake offendedness): Hey it's a hunk space rock I'll have you know

Lily(sarcastically): Ooooh so interesting

I laughed she wasn't wrong it was just a big rock from space but hey it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience so why not go check it out? After we started driving I noticed Lily's mood slowly change it wasn't noticeable at first but it became more obvious over time.

Yn: Hey what's wrong Lily you look like someone ran over your pet

Lily: (sigh) Yn are you scared you might not come back to this town, that something might happen while you're overseas

I let out a long sigh I had a hunch that she was scared of what would happen while I was gone but I had a good counter to make her

Yn: Lily you know (Willam Afton's voice) I ALWAYS COME BACK

I saw a smile form on her face as soon as I said the first word in that voice. She had always been a major fan of the fnaf games ever since they came out

Lily: (giggle) Oh yeah Mister Yn Afton

I grabbed her hand and looked her in the eyes

Yn: Of cou-

I couldn't even finish my sentence as a car hit us head-on at a high rate of speed making my car do a 180. Luckily we both had our seatbelts I groaned as the pain hit I probably had I broken bone I looked at Lily she was moving but barely. The car was still working the bumper was beyond fucked though. I got out of the car and saw a blue fog rolling toward us so I grabbed a gas mask from the trunk of my car I didn't worry about Lily since dragons are immune to all military-grade chemicals. Once I got my mask on I dragged Lily out of the car and laid her on the ground. She was okay but in a little bit of shock, and then the fog rolled over us as Lily sat up quickly and gasped for air.

Yn(muffled): Hey take it easy Goddess only knows if you are okay

Lily: (pained chuckle) You and your weird religion

Yn(muffled): Does anything hurt can you breathe okay

Lily: Yeah I feel fine just a few bruises

I smiled thankful that she was okay but that's when I heard her stomach rumble

Lily: (awkward chuckle) Sorry for some reason I feel extremely hungry

Yn(muffled): Huh odd You should be anything but hungry right now

That was something I never heard of before someone getting hungry after a car crash.

Yn(muffled): Can you walk

She nodded as the driver came over from the car that hit us and got my attention.

???: Hey you alright I'm so sorry someone shot at me up there

I looked at him and said it was okay he had a decent reason for going so fast and his insurance would pay for both Lily's and my medical bills plus the repairs for my car.

I looked back at Lily and my jaw dropped she was a whole ten feet taller and growing taller by the second her pupils dilated. I couldn't even ask her if she was okay before she pounced on the other guy and... Ate him alive and whole. After that everything was a blur I remember writing something and driving as fast as I could without crashing. When I came too I was outside a military base I was still in my car my hands shaking. I heard a tapping on my window and was MP standing there with a concerned look on his face I opened the car door and looked at him in the eyes.

Yn: Where am I

MP: Mariposa military base follow me we're going to get you to the bunker before it seals

I got out of the car still shaking. The MP helped me walk to the entrance of the bunker once we were in the bunker door started closing behind us. The titanium door slid down from the ceiling slowly. Once it hit the floor it made a clang and hissing noise signaling we were sealed inside.

30 years later

I was forced to my knees my arms pinned behind my back I still had my gear on, and there in front of me was the door and my punishment

???: Yn you have been found guilty of murder do you have any last words

Yn: Honor. Duty. Semper fi

I said, I was innocent but it was too late now they were gonna throw me out. I wasn't mad though they had a good reason, the bunker had expanded to 20 times its original size meaning fewer resources so to counteract this the leaders had a secret lottery where a group of people or a military man were selected framed, or kidnapped then tossed out of the bunker. The reason I know this is that I am a guard at those events, but it doesn't matter now. I was then picked up by two large men who then tossed me out when the door opened.