Hailey Analysis

Why does Hailey act like that?

Hailey has social anxiety and stage fright. she's afraid to open up about it cuz she's afraid of what people think about her. she's very sensitive and cares about others more than herself. Hailey works so hard for things, she's an overachiever and always gets a little anxious and gives up almost a little too easily.

She is the victim

People also make her out to be an antagonist because she didn't hear Jake out when she had every right to not hear him out! She gave him a second chance, listened to him vent and accepted him into the club. She saw him as somebody she could trust and then he called her a freak and made fun of her social anxiety/stage fright and that broke her. Hailey didn't even go to school because of him, he affected her that much.

Drew isn't innocent

Drew caused her social anxiety/stage fright but he's so innocent because he's probably neglected by his parents. Both Drew and Hailey were manipulative but people specifically only hate Hailey because of it. (Also I think Hailey is better for Jake than Drew) Hailey was more accepting of Jake than Drew. She let him be himself in the music club, Jake felt like he could actually talk to her about his problems but with Drew it was the opposite. Jake had to put on this fake persona. He obviously hated it and because of that, Jake didn't even wanna hang out with them that much anymore. He only hung out with the music club cuz they accept and appreciate him and his passion unlike drew (henry and liam prob don't care). "Drew is the victim!!" YOU KNOW SO FUCKING WELL DREW ISN'T THE FUCKING VICTIM. Drew called Jake a freak with no hesitation and harassed Hailey and put her down so much she can't even sing on stage and she has social fucking anxiety. Drew was never a victim. I will forever believe that him losing Jake was karma.

Why is Drew the victim but not Hailey?

This confuses me. Like Hailey has been through so much because of Drew. She has stage fright and anxiety. She has no mother (which can affect people a lot mentally and physically sometimes) and she is genuinely an interesting character and seems to have a lot of trauma. With Drew you don't know much about him. Like I said, his parents might neglect him but that's all we know. He has no reason for bullying Hailey whatsoever. He manipulated Jake and we know that he takes honors and stuff which I find important. I think Drew knew Jake wasn't just doing for Daisy like Jake said in one of his arguments with Drew. "Oh don't look at me like that. I know deep down you knew I wasn't doing this just because of her (Daisy)! You KNEW that I cared about this!" and I kind of agree. Drew seemed to know more than he was letting in that argument. Aside from that, Drew isn't a victim, why is he considered innocent but not Hailey?

"Hailey manipulated and used Jake"

I see this a lot when people talk about why they hate Hailey and stuff. I don't think she was manipulating him. She never used Jake. I don't know where people got the idea that she used Jake but it's honestly really weird. Yes, she said "We could really use you" but that's what people say when they think someone is good at something (or something along the lines of that, I don't know to word shit.)

"Hailey is TMF's worst character!"

no. I don't need to explain why she isn't. she just isn't.

I don't know what else to write here but this is my analysis on Hailey!!