08. the storm

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Willow was in her dorm, searching for something green, but all she owned was a lot of blue. After a few minutes of searching, she found a white and blue sweater that had a light green stripe.

"That will do," Willow said to herself as she threw it on.

Fixing her hair in the mirror before leaving her dorm, walking through the common room till stepping out the door. She found Mattheo standing there, waiting for her.

"Where is your green?" he scoffed. Mattheo had his green Slytherin quittach uniform on, which Willow could not deny he looked good in.

"Right here." Willow pointed at the one green stripe that was hidden around the blue stripes.

Mattheo scoffed, "Here." he handed her his green jumper. "But give it back after the game, it's just for this one game."

"Alright." Mattheo turned so that Williw could quickly change into the jumper. When he turned back around the sweater was in her hands and she was now wearing his jumper.

Mattheo stared at her, admiring her in his jumper. "Are we going?" He snapped out of his thoughts, shaking his head slightly.

"Yeah, come on."

When they made it to the quittach pitch there were tones of people flooding in. Mattheo leaned around a wall, staring down at Willow.

"You know, green suits you. Maybe instead of wearing blue all the time you should wear green."

Willow softly chuckled. "I like blue in me more, but thanks." Willow took a small step back, "I should go get a seat."

Mattheo nodded his head before spinning around and walking off towards the Slytherin team tent.

Willow watched him for a second, slightly confused as to why he was so happy and open with his feelings.

"Willow?" She turned around, seeing Pansy Parkinson. "Never in a million years would I think to see you at a quittach match, let alone wearing a Slytherin jumper."

Willow softly let out a chuckle. "Me neither."

Pansy began to walk in, Willow following beside her. "So which Slytherin boy are you rooting for."

"None of them really, Riddle just wanted me to come."

Pansy scoffed, "I know we aren't friends and we have barely ever spoken, but from one girl to another, stay away from him. He just hops from one girl to another. We are just objects to him, trophies."