Chapter 1- Unknown lands

In the midst of the magical lands of Ionia, the man who would disagree with the idea of ​​'magic' until the end of time appeared. He was lying amidst the enchanting forest, unconscious.

Nikola Tesla didn't know what to expect when he died a second time. He had heard from one of his fellow scientists that to die in the tournament was to have his soul destroyed, so he partly imagined that he would simply cease to exist.

Since he clearly still existed, this theory has been labeled as disproved.

He opened his eyes, woke up, and saw light. He had to adjust to the brightness first before realizing he was in the middle of a forest.

"Was I dreaming? Where am I?" He questioned himself, totally lost. Gradually he got up, with a little difficulty because he felt a pain in his chest, right where he had been 'stabbed' in his confrontation in Ragnarok. Checking more closely he realized he was fully healed, back to his prime as he was in heaven; he also noticed that he had recovered his arm. He asked himself if from now on he would start to age again or if he would stay in shape. "I should stay at my peak, shouldn't I?" It made sense. Otherwise he would have come back to life.

Tesla was wearing his work clothes, a white cardigan with a grid patern in half of the bottom part, white pants and long brown boots. "Interesting. I'm pretty sure I was naked when I died." He had disappeared before anything important was shown, thankfully.

It also meant that Göndull was no longer with him. Looking around, he didn't find anyone. "Is she okay? And the others who lost in Ragnarok, are they in a similar situation?" He was worried about his fellow soldiers.

"Too many questions... None of this makes sense!" He says mildly frustrated. But happy all the same, better that than eternal death. "Is this the work of some other deity? One that is more humble anyway..."

He took a step. The pain bothered him but he could handle it.

Looking around Tesla took the scenery into account. He was in a beautiful forest, which contained all kinds of plants and trees, of the most diverse colors. Coming closer to a tree's trunk, the scientist observed. "None of what I'm seeing looks like anything I've known before..." Moving closer to the ground, Tesla took note of a small flower that he found interesting; it was shaped like a small flame, bluish white, greenish at its base, which has two leaves. "Incredible!"

The trees had leaves generally facing in one direction, some tall, some medium and some low. Colors were something that really impressed him; there was red, blue, green, yellow, purple, and many others; and trunks were generally lighter in color.

"So colorful..."

'I should probably look for civilization, and find my location on the map.' Tesla looked around him. 'Either I'm in an unknown place on the planet, or this place didn't exist on the planet I lived.'

Tesla was a studious person who noticed all of the smallest details, if this place existed on his planet, he should probably know about it.

And so he walked, watching the forest around him.

"I miss my pigeons." He said, out to the wind. The pigeons were the only ones who really understood him...

There were birds around him, of course, but they weren't his pigeons.

Looking up at the sky he realized that he didn't have much time until nightfall, which made him slightly worried. "Looks like I'll have to go through a night without water or food." Tesla wasn't exactly a expert at survival in a forest. He had an idea of ​​what to do, but had never tried it in practice; He didn't live in precarious times like certain Einhenjar.

Walking a little further, Tesla found a small clearing. Since the sun was about to disappear, he decided to stay there. "I should probably make a fire if I don't want to die freezing..." The weather was hot but he was sure that in the night the air would get freezing cold.