Ibuki Mioda! (Music: Blow by Kesha)

-Ibuki POV-

Looking around the room I noticed many other people, not including me and my sisters... That was 15, we were in another killing game. Panic struck and I slowly began wobbling out of the room.

 "Ibu? Where are you going?" Kotoko and Toko ask me, I sprint out of the room and stumble across the dorms I quickly find the dorm labled "Kokichi" and walk inside.

Scissors.

Pairs of scissors everywhere, literally, EVERYWHERE! "Seems like Sho has been having fun." I begin cleaning up the Scissors that were scattered everywhere for Toko and put them in a box... Well other than the ones that were jammed into the wall. 

Toko walks into the room.

 "Are you ok Ibuki? Your shaking..." Toko asks me. I noticed I was shaking so much and tried my best to control it smiling I say "Im fine Tokomi, just didnt expect to be in another killing game thats all!" 

 "Dont. Call. Me. Toko, Tokomi, Or Fukawa..." Toko says sharply.

 "Sorry Kokichi!" I apologize to my little sister.

Silence... Uncomfortable silence... "Do you wanna hear my latest song?" I ask to lighten up the mood. Toko nods, and I began. a large smile formed on her face as she listend to me play.I

 "That was amazing Ibuki!" She cheers. I hear clapping from the door too see a girl standing there.  "Didnt know I was playing for more than one." I chuckle.

 "Im Kaede Akamatsu." The girl says to me.

 "Ibuki Mioda! Nice to meetchya!" I say smiling. 

 "Akamatsu-San... Why are you in my room" Toko whines.

 "Sorry Ouma-Kun, I just heard the music and wanted to get a better listen." Kaede says embarressed.

 "Thats the ultimate musician for you!" Toko said smiling.

 "Heehee-" I giggled out of embarrassment... Toko usually didnt boast about us like this... It felt nice!