ch 4

"don't worry sweetheart , you will be mine soon "

Note

(As you guys know that this book will contain many mature scene so I wanna tell you all that Iam not gonna warn you before any smut scene so read this book on your own risk ) ....... ......

Jungkook plant opened wet mouth kisses on yn's cleveage while yn whimper and started to play with jungkook's hair , feeling the infinite pleasure .....

" Sweetheart do you know how much I love you?" Jungkook said while biting, licking yn's earlobe ...

Yn moan and arch her back in pleasure
" Jungkook plss "

" Let me show you how much I love you "
Jungkook said while his tongue roam around her ear to her neck licking and sucking her each and every part of her body

His hand started to going down and spread his sweetheart's legs Soo he can thrust her good ...

" Swear to God sweetheart you taste's soo fucking good " jungkook said while sucking yn's neck , making hickeys on her neck

He was just about to slam his manhood deep inside her but suddenly alarm ring making jungkook up from his wet dream.......

He got up in his bed while cursing the alarm .
" Fuck , this shit ruined my moment"
Jk said while cressing his clothed manhood which is now hard as rock .

Jk chuckled a little thinking that now her sweetheart is even coming in his dreams now......

how beautiful she will look under him , under his mercy ....
He can't help but to making fantasy's about himself and her ....

" Fuck " jungkook said again while remembering the hot dream he just saw ..

After shrugging all the dirty things inside his mind ,He stared to walk towards the bath room to done his morning routine and of course to calm his member down ...

He was also happy today as he was going to meet his soon to be father in law.

____________________________________________________________________________

" Actually Mr park I really liked your ideas so Iam ready for the collaboration " jungkook said with a cold face while actually being impressed by his sweetheart's father work . .

" I really appreciate your decision Mr Jeon , Iam very thankful to you for collaborating with us " Mr park aka yn's dad said while a soft smile plastered on his face where jungkook nod ....

That both stand up shaking their hands while Mr park said

" You are too young to be this much successful Mr Jeon , Iam really proud of you " Mr park said ,being impressed by jungkook for his passion in work . No wonder why jungkook is the mast successful businessman in the whole Asia ...

"Thank you for you compliment,Mr park " jungkook said while a little smile plastered on his face

"Mr Jeon if you are free tommorow night , plss have a dinner with my family I would love to introduce you with my family "