ch 6

"let me marry your daughter , park yn

"Wh-what!? "
Mr park said thinking that he might hear something wrong .

" I said what I said Mr park , I really liked your daughter "
Jungkook said non-Chantilly without any hesitation .

" Wha-what are you sa-saying Mr JEON , aren't you already engaged with Mr kim's daughter Lisa ???"

Mr park said not believing in his ears like why would the biggest business man of Asia wanted to marry a normal Man's daughter ?.

Mr park can't digest the fact that jungkook want to marry his daughter whom he just met only one time and haven't even talked with her . ??

"I was Mr park but not now , my engagement broke and I was also not interested in Lisa . I was forced to engaged with her "

Mr park now can't do anything but just drown into the thoughts of marrying his daughter to the biggest businessman ...

Mr park was really confused by his feeling towards the proposal of jungkook , Mr park knows that his daughter was really young for marriage but Mr park also know that there won't be any better man for yn than jungkook .

Like who's father says no when a big business man came for the proposal of marrying his daughter .

Jungkook was all way perfect partner for yn but still Mr park hesitated because Jungkook is very well known for his anger , short temper and aggressive nature .

Mr park knows that his daughter is very fragile and she can't live with a man with that type of nature that's why he is confused .

What if jungkook is on mad mood and he hurt her daughter ... ..
Mr park can't let any harm to her daughter

However jungkook can saw the hesitation in Mr Park's face .

jungkook know that Mr park is thinking about his nature so he said

" You can take time as much you can Mr park , just Iam promising you that I will keep your daughter away from every evil eyes and always keep her happy till my last breath . I really liked your daughter since the time when I saw her on my business party .
I know she is your one and only daughter so you might be worried about her future with me but don't worry I assure you that I will keep you daughter happy until the last .."
Jungkook said with sincerity while Mr park can't help but to impress by jungkook's words ...

Jungkook said everything with sincerity as he knows that there is nothing to hide about his emotions infront of his sweetheart's dad afterall he is going to marry her even if she is comfortable or not ...

Jungkook just wanted to be nice with yn's father so later her father will not created any problem in his way to get yn otherwise he can claim her as soon as he saw her but he knows that yn love her parents Soo much so he played a strategy to get yn by the help of her parents .

He wanted to impress yn's parents so they will marry yn with him without creating any problem ......

Jungkook knows that Yn will never say no to her parents .....

" I would love to make you my son-in-law Mr jeon but I have to ask about yn consent too . After asking about yn consent I will definitely let you know about the answer of your proposal"

Mr park said while smiling where jungkook just nod but inside in his mind he was smirking as he was succeed in making Mr park impressed by him ...

Mr park get up from his seat so did jungkook , they shook hands and Mr park went back to his home as he was in jk company for meeting .

____________________________________________________________________________

Park's were having dinner together meanwhile Mr park was very happy all day

" Yn " Mr park said grabbing yn and Mrs park attention whom were also eating

"Yes dad "

"I have something to tell you sweetie "

"What dad?"

Mr park cleared his throat before speaking .

" Today I went to meeting with Mr Jeon and he told me that he wanted to marry you as he liked you very much since he saw you for the first time in his party , you didn't tell me that you met him there in party ??"

Yn breath hitched when she listened those words from her father

" Wh-what" yn was too stunned to speak , the spoon she held in her hands fall down on the floor .

" Omo! omo ! omo! What really ?!?
Oh my Lord ,I liked him since the start, he is perfect for yn . Iam so happy oh my God!!!"

Mrs park chirped in excitement as she always wanted to marry her daughter to a person whom is rich and has a huge status .

Mr park smile widely hearing his wife words . He also like jungkook a lot and he is happy to marrying his daughter with someone like him .

Mr park was little hesitated before but after listening jungkook sincere words he was completely agree to marrying his daughter with him as he knew jungkook will never broke his promise ..

But Mr park still needs yn consent about it .

"Yn what do you think about it ?? ,Do you like him? "

" H-huh ? "
Yn said as she cant digest the fact that jungkook want to marry her .why ? She isn't even that beautiful .
idk just ask jungkook ....

" Dad I need time "
Yn said in one go and got up from her chair and ran towards her room .

" Oh she must needed some time " Mr park said meanwhile Mrs park also nodded thinking it's must be overwhelming for her . And yes it's true....

Yn sat on her bed and took a heavy breath. She knows that jungkook liked her but she never expected him to come up with a marriage proposal like that .

Yn can't help but to feel shy as her crush just asked her father to marrying him with her .

She isn't even recoverd from her last encounter with him and now this ! .

She again took a deep breath and goes for a cold shower to fresh her mind as her mind is a mess now .

______________________________________

She come out of her room while wiping her face with a small towel , she just wrapped a towel on her body as she forgot to take her clothes in the bathroom .

She was infront of a mirror doing nothing but putting moisturizer in her face very gently still wearing the towel .

She was Soo into herself that she didn't even realise that someone is leaning against her room window which is wide open while checking her out with hawk eyes .

Her soul left her body when she hears a familiar voice behind her which she didn't expected to hear this time .

" Sweetheart ,miss me?"

_____________________________________

Enjoy!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜