HELLO BROTHER.

lunas pov:

i started to walk with rumlow practically scared for my life I know that I am an assassin and all and I can kill people in seconds but this *inserts scoff* is HYDRA . 

 i go inside to find someone sitting on a chair . wait..he has a metal arm . shit he he is the winter soldier. my brother ."hello brother" I mumble to myself . the scientist looks towards me and says "летний солдат (letniy soldat) start treating him he is injured"

i complyed i went forward and lifted his chin to see him better he was looking at me emotionlessly like if I was his prey. i gave him a small smile and looked at him with all the love I had left for him. very little to be honest .

i lift my hand kept it to his chest then started to focus yellow aura started to come . yes I have my powers but they are weak as hell . the only one which works properly is the one I am using right now , he started glowing a little ,his veins and heart to be specific and there he was all fine and good but still emotionless . so I give him the same face that's when he shows his first expression .confusion. he had only seen me smiling from since he remembers which is yesterday but he wasn't here so 10 min and this is the first time he has seen me with a frown . after I am done studying him and healing him completely I shout "done" to the scientist and he orders me to go to train with rumlow to which I comply un willingly duh.

an- yayyy another one donee> again I'm up for feedback thank love you