the mission

luna's pov

"Oooooh that man is looking fine" I was practically going mad at this point I was making so many god darn snarky comments I was tired "Shelf no 14 in room 199," she told me much more seriously I started to follow her orders and proceeded there just to find out it was locked and needed authorization. we could break this but then the alarms could go off plus the Avengers and my brother are here in this building but it would take them time to come here, I mean it will take some effort to break in but I can escape easily after all I am the letniy soldier right? i can do it. I was thinking about it when a loud whine came my way of who else than our energetic Lena {another nickname for yelena}"just break in alreadyyyyyyyyy ""I know I was thinking about it"I replied "overthinker" I could hear that grumble she did within herself. i sighed and shook my head with a small smile ,on how sugar-rushed assassins could be like. 

"aha, done" I mumbled to myself as I broke in . the alarm went off 'all the avengers to report to room no 199 for a break in level 10  case file keeper.'  I started to quickly search for my alias name 'letniy soldier ' which in Russian meant summer soldier. hydra thought it was fitting because I was kidnapped in the summer plus yk the winter soldier was my brother. just then I saw smoke outside the door and someone taking out 2 men. 

Lena.

Lena emerged from the smoke most dramatically and told me"These shield agents are good, fasten up I am not wanting to fight a god today" shit I almost actually forgot that there is a god in the building. i found my name as Yelena was being the look out just then she fell to the ground mumbling something that I heard"Hello sestra, long time no see". Then the sisters got in to a great fight amongst themselves I took my file out and started to rush towards them to help Lena just then a red mist covered me, someone came out that was coming out of their hands, great.

 she gasped loudly when she saw my face but then her attention drifted to how the red mist was changing into purple. to be honest I was shocked too I never really get purple mist only yellow but they are weak. this one. this one right here was strong, the purple mist slowly traveled to her and threw her back . She was sitting there looking at me in shock. lena was coming back almost pale when the black widow tirelessly jumped over her again. i could practically hear Yelena whining" Come on man".

 just then a man with a metal arm came in his face was blurry but when it became clear , we could both see each other and 2 loud gasps were heard in the room . but I was kinda.....NOT ready for this oh man I really thought I could escape. i could see tears in his eyes but no . i have to focus on my mission and right now it is to get Lena and me out of there, so I take the first blow....

thank you 

love you guys