NEW STAGE 2 PART 2!

Back to enen,enen walk on the grass in depressed, since despite being charged by miyuki to find Someone named mana and naoya.

Miyuki:tell mana-chan and naoya-san, i mean cure heart and blade.

Enen:that's not possible. There's no way i can do that...

He has no idea who them is or where they is. Until he passing person leg as he notice when Someone surprise him with cheer face put on him.

Mana:hey!

Before enen was surprise as he was frozen in terror and landed on the ground. As naoya and others was appeared front of mana. While mana introduced herself to him.

Mana:hello!nice to meet you!I'm aida mana!

But, mana was notice that enen didn't responses to him while she kneel down on him.

Mana:hey!

Makoto:He's in shock!

Naoya:yeah.you shouldn't do that on him.

Rikka kneel down on enen.

Rikka:sorry for surprising you.

Alice:we aren't anyone suspicious. Do you happen to know whether the kame rider and Precure party is being held around here?

Enen was flinched her polite said that if he know kamen rider and precure is being held around area as he quickly sliding to move away.

Enen:kamen rider and precure?

He stand up and run away at grass in speed before they notice it. While mana tried to tell enen.

Mana:hey, wait!

They turned each other,blinked in confused that why he run away.until naoya heard from his phone on his pocket while he pick up and look at GPS as he was surprise something.

Noaya:this is..

They pay attention to naoya.

Mana:what's wrong, naoya-san?

Before they heard from enen and Gureru and saw them they run away by the boar shadow. As they notice it.

Naoya:what's that?

Mana:naoya-san, rikka, alice. Makopi, let's go!

Naoya and others:okay.

Mana and others girls quickly took out the lovies and installed them in the lovies place above the lovely commune.

Right after that, mana, rikka, Alice and makoto shouted the phrase Together.

mana and others:precure love link!

The lovely commune screen light up as the girls"draw"the word"the LOVE"while their partner spells it out.

L-O-V-E!

the heart in the center binks three times and then forms a golden bow that rotates and begins to transform.sparkling light appeared and enveloped the girls.

Mana group seen flying in their respectively dimensions. Mana's hair grows and turn yellow with her hair ornaments appearing. Rikka hair also grows and change color, with the ornaments then appeared. Alice hair gain it's accessories, and then she gain her wristband. Makoto hair then gain it's accessories, and then she raised her arms as her sleeves are formed. After that, makoto new dress appeared as the other girl get their oufits. After mana new sleeves show up, then rikka boots appeared. Then alice ribbon come out and right after that makoto jewel brooch appears.

The girls emerges from the light in their outfits and Transform into precure.

Naoya take out the belt while he inserted the change beetle tag into his belt.