Chapter 99

It was also the day before the New Year when the second batch of supplies was sent away.

The air is getting worse, as if every breath is smog.

Fortunately, the air at night is not bad, at least the stars and the moon can be seen, which also adds convenience to their material delivery.

Sitting home with a big pet, Jiang Zhiyu lay flat and looked at the stars, if only Ling Weichuan could look at the stars with him? It was as if they had never looked at the stars together.

I don't know what happened to Lingweichuan, because the signal was cut off, they haven't been in touch for a long time, the stupid lion should miss him very much.

He also really misses the stupid lion, and when we are together, he thinks he is long-winded, but when we are not together, he feels that his ears are less long-winded.

"No, have you ever been in love?" The little rabbit who was a little emo asked the flying beast sincerely.

The flying beast's paw moved: "Hey, hey, hey." No, he has never been in love.

"Oh." Jiang Zhiyu sighed, and said earnestly: "Then you have to try it, I didn't know what love was before when I was not in love, but after I fell in love, I just want to spend hundreds of years with him Year."

"Oh." Good\(^o^)/~!

Buhei is very flattering, anyway, you just have to obey what the young master says, otherwise he has a bad temper occasionally.

"Didididi..." Jiang Zhiyu's optical brain showed that there was a communication, and Jiang Zhiyu unhurriedly swiped to connect, probably his elder brother urged him to go home quickly.

The little rabbit raised its legs lazily: "It's on the way, it will be there soon."

There was no speaking over there, and it took a long time for a soft smile to overflow. With just this laugh, Jiang Zhiyu immediately knew who it was.

"Lingweichuan! Don't you have no signal? How can you communicate?" The little rabbit jumped up happily, almost forgetting that he was still in mid-air.

Ling Weichuan listened carefully to Jiang Zhiyu's voice, he really missed the little rabbit's soft voice.

"There is no signal, but I found a place with a weak signal. I miss you so much. If I don't listen to your voice, I may die."

"Bah bah bah, what nonsense are you talking about? You can shut up about such unlucky words!" The little rabbit bared his teeth angrily. If the stupid lion was by his side, he would definitely jump up and hit his knee.

Ling Weichuan kept laughing: "Okay, okay, I won't say anymore, I was wrong, my wife calm down."

After the joke was said, Ling Weichuan's voice lowered, infinitely affectionate: "Are you busy recently? What are you doing now?"

Jiang Zhiyu lay down again, resting his chin on his arm: "I was looking at the stars just now, Ling Weichuan, are there any stars over there? The weather on Central Star is not bad tonight."

Ling Weichuan looked up and indeed saw a few randomly scattered stars.

"I see, there are a few stars."

Jiang Zhiyu smiled softly: "Then you look up at the stars, and I will also look up at the stars. In this way, we will look at the stars together."

Ling Weichuan over there didn't speak, he clutched his heart, his longing was about to rage, and the boundless weeds in his heart grew wildly. How can I miss a person so much, thinking of every free time, I can't wait to hug him right away.