Chapter 147 - 148 - 149 - 150

Chapter 147 A Maine Coon Cat

In the monitoring screen, it was indeed as the soldier said.

The little lion knocked him down with two punches, and Jiang Zhiyu was so surprised that he couldn't close his mouth from ear to ear.

Jiang Chengyan was even more surprised, because what he saw was not this, but the picture of the little lion moving its arms and legs.

He can recognize it at a glance, this is the set of punches he taught Jiang Zhiyu just now!

"Xiaoyu! Can this little nephew be given to me!" He excitedly grabbed Jiang Zhiyu's shoulder and shook it vigorously.

Jiang Zhiyu:? ? ?

What the hell are you talking about! I think you're thinking of farting, if Ling Weichuan finds out, I'll definitely peel off a layer of your skin!

The younger brother's expression is not right, and the expressions of other people are also very strange.

Only then did Jiang Chengyan realize that his wording was wrong, and he quickly explained: "You misunderstood, what I mean is, let my little nephew train with me, and I will teach him martial arts."

"Really?" Jiang Zhiyu was taken aback, looking at the little cub, "But he's still so young, can he practice martial arts?"

"After watching this video, does it look familiar?" Jiang Chengyan directly moved to the beginning, and asked Jiang Zhiyu to watch it from the beginning.

The more Jiang Zhiyu looked at it, the more familiar it became. He frowned slightly: "Why is this movement so similar to what we did just now?"

"Yes!" Jiang Chengyan was so excited, the little nephew's movements looked decent, if it wasn't for his short hands and feet, it would probably be more obvious.

Looking down at the innocent boy, Jiang Zhiyu couldn't believe it, he hugged Ling Qingyu up: "Are you so good, son! You can follow me to practice boxing at such a young age! When I was as young as you What am I doing?"

Little Rabbit tried hard to remember, but he was too young at that time, how could he remember.

The corner of Jiang Chengyan's mouth twitched, what was the little rabbit doing back then? As the devil king at home, the first thing I do when I see someone every day is to cry.

This one won't work, that one won't work, but she's too squeamish, either getting angry or on the way to get angry.

It is also hard to imagine that a child who used to be so rambunctious has now become a gentle, generous and well-behaved child.

And it's really unimaginable to be married and have children of your own. But he actually happened.

Jiang Zhiyu didn't know what to say, he couldn't make a choice for the little lion, it all depended on Zai Zai's willingness.

But now when Zai Zai is in human form, he can't walk very steadily, and he can't speak, so how can he practice martial arts?

He knelt down and looked at Ling Qingyu: "Baby, would you like to train with the second uncle?" Jiang Zhiyu doubted that the little lion could understand him, although Zai Zai was smarter than other children.

Ling Qingyu nodded: "Ah!"

"Ah!" Jiang Zhiyu imitated, can he say that he doesn't understand? Isn't that embarrassing?

The major has automatically understood that the little lion is willing, and he is willing to practice martial arts with him.

Jiang Chengyan hugged his little nephew happily: "That's great, kid, uncle will definitely teach you to be a martial arts genius! You must protect your little dad in the future."