𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

☽︎𖣔☾︎

"𝐷𝑂𝑁'𝑇 𝑇𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝑀𝐸 you knew about it" Tyrion whispered softly in Jade's direction

"Of course, I'm not a fool, brother" she whispered back tilting her head. For how much she hated him, Jade couldn't pass an occasion to badmouth Cersei. And the relationship between her sister and cousin Lancel was not some important secret to keep anyways.

From all her siblings, her sister was the least dearest to her, even though she spent more time with Cersei than her brothers. She didn't really care about what's happening to Jaime-the only thing that concerned her about him being held hostage by the Starks was the imagine of house Lannister, not the safety of her older brother. Unlike Cersei, she didn't hate Tyrion because he 'killed' their mother, only for his personality and existence. She had no love for Joanna Lannister. Jadeyn was little when she died, and even so for some reason she kept avoiding her mother.

Her brother let out an amused breath and took his place next to his other sister, as the Septon began praying for the Princess Myrcella that was sent to Dorne for a marriage alliance.

Jade did not waste any moment there. Myrcella was gone and she had done her courtesies. At her heel, followed the red and gold figures of two Lannister guards. Passing the Hound, she gives a satisfied, almost nonexistent smirk. He did not help the Stark girl get out of the trouble she got in when she told Joffrey it was normal to cry. A proudness swelled in her chest, causing her to look behind at him after she ascended the stairs.

The King's aunt was long gone when people starting revolting, yet still close enough to hear the riot and to be safe near the Keep.

After her, Joffrey entered to safety and then Cersei. But where was her nephew's hound? No, her hound. She stood in a corner scaning every person who got there, every man, every servant, every living creature. Sandor wasn't among them. And neither was the Stark girl. So she assumed the worst. 'The worst', of course, wasn't her lover's death - not that she feared for him being killed by a literal mob of peasants: they were together. Just when she thought Clegane was only hers again, he decided it was time to rescue the damsel in distress once more.

"Traitors! I'll have their heads" Joffrey yelled out somewhere near her

"Oh, you blind, bloody fool!" Tyrion barked back at their nephew

"You can't insult me." Joff bellowed

Her eyes traveled from the shit on the King's face and then back to the door a plenty of times. Where was he! He made her look like a fool, standing here and waiting. Why was she waiting? Was she worried for him? Not one bit. Did she wanted to gain more anger by seeing him with the dove? Maybe, but it wasn't it. That was a question that deserved to be left unanswered.

"We've had vicious kings and we've had idiot kings, but I don't know if we've ever been blessed with a vicious idiot for a king" Jade lowered her glance to her nephew and brother, and then again back to the entrance.

"They threw a cow pie at you, so you decided to kill them all? They're starving, you fool!"

A couple of minutes after their fight, Sandor Clegane made himself seen, and as she predicted with the Stark girl. We can't lose her, she's the only hostage we have remaining, she thought. Still, she wanted to gorge her pretty blue eyes out.

"Are you hurt, my Lady?" Tyrion asks

"The little bird's bleeding. Someone take her back to her cage. See to that cut" Sandor replied for her

Little bird...the nickname made her sick, feel her insides burning, even though his eyes searched Jadeyn's. When she got them, he saw only judgement and disapproval. What a awful woman she was. Yet, with all his heart, he wished for her not to endure what Sansa Stark survived and thanked to e everything out there that she got to safety before the riot began.

☽︎𖣔☾︎