SIXTEEN, answers & more questions

"HUH? THAT'S THE END?" exclaimed March 7 as she reread the letter.

"Do they meet again...?" echoes Dan Heng, clearly invested.

"There are no more letters..." remakes Caelus, his face downcast.

This time, Himeko joined in on the fun, all four of them were now seated on the Astral Express's couch. Eyes fixated on the words for the letter. ( Himeko was far more amused by their faces; stifling her laughter. )

"Hey Dan Heng, what do we-"

"What are you all doing...?"

Heads snapped towards Mr. Yang's voice, his eyebrows raised with a semi-concerned look on his face. "Is everything alright- oh, you found the letters."

March 7 opened her mouth in apology but froze as she let his brazen, unbothered words register.

Dan Heng had no words.

Caelus also decided not to talk.

And Himeko laughed.

"Huh? You aren't upset Mr. Yang?" questioned March 7.

"No? Why would I be?"

"... We went through your letters." muttered Caelus.

Mr. Yang sighs, crossing his arms over his chest as he replies calmly, "You did. But, I have no need to be upset." He pauses before continuing, "I am assuming you have questions?"

March 7, Caelus and Dan Heng nod simultaneously-

"Alright then, here take this," Mr. Yang hands them a letter with a similar hyacinth seal. "I hope this can provide some answers."