PROLOGUE

⛥ ⎯⎯ ୨ THE KING OF CURSES ୧ ⎯⎯ ⛥

♫ - Lambada (Remix) by t-fest & scriptonite

THE ROOM IS Filled with a pitch black darkness, a dim red light illuminating the four walls

THE ROOM IS Filled with a pitch black darkness, a dim red light illuminating the four walls. A cold wind blows through an open window, sending a shiver down the man's spine.

The black haired man stands in front of the locked door, his hands are folded in front of his body. He wears a black suit and his hair is slightly messy, sweat forming on his forehead. He looks stressed and his body trembles, feeling a heavy weight on his shoulders. His mouth is dry and he wants to clear his throat, but he doesn't dare to make a noise because it would break the heavy silence.

"You dare to touch my soul?"

A deep growl echoes in his ears and a broad figure appears in front of him. His face is not visible until he steps forward into the red light, which exposes his masculine face that's covered by black tattoos. His red shirt is tight around his muscular torso, empathizing every muscle of his arms, chest and stomach.
Crossing his arms in front of his chest, he glares down at the black haired man. The shiny red eyes of his pierce the grey ones of his counterpart, who trembles in fear.

"M-mr. Ryomen, I can explain-" the man stutters but gets interrupted by the big hand that wraps around his neck tightly, lifting him off the ground with ease.

"There's no need to explain, moron." the pink haired man says with his deep and raspy voice. "This is your nature. Humans get power, learn how to use it and try to get more of it." he simply states, tightening his grip around the man's neck. His black crawls dig into the sensitive skin.

"But your stupidity leads to you trying to mess with me of all beings."
His growl echoes in the black haired guy's ears, who tries to breath but fails miserably. Tears form in the corners of the man's eyes, which slowly loose their glow.

"You're nothing but a mere maggot. And I love killing maggots like you."
His hand tightens around the man's neck as he leans his face closer to his. A wide and sinister smirk spreads over his lips and his red eyes widen, making him look menacing. "Yeah, show me more of your fear. Cry and beg for me to let you go." he utters with a loud voice, a hint of insanity audible in it.

The man in the suit trembles and tries to push Sukuna's hand away, but he fails due to his weakness. His face is pale and his eyes are slightly red. Sweat drops down from his forehead and temple, landing on Sukuna's fingers which dig into his neck.

"Don't give up so easily." the pink haired man growls in annoyance, throwing the man into a corner of the room as if he weights nothing. "At least entertain me before you die."

The man stands up and pants, marks visible on his sensible neck. He looks up at Sukuna, whose glare sends a shiver down his spine. Gulping, he clasps his hands together and tries to use his cursed energy to defeat him.
A determined look is on his face. A look that amuses the king of curses even more.

"Show me more." he growls amusedly, smirking wickedly and narrowing his brows. He clenches his fist, causing his veins to be visible on his hand as well as his muscular arm.

With his fist the man aims for a punch into Sukuna's face, but he catches him with ease. The black haired male freezes instantly as he's not able to get out of this grasp.

"You're even more useless than all the people I've killed before." Sukuna utters with a dark expression before ramming his hand into the man's chest. The man winces in pain and cries out loudly.

"You're just like any other human, but way weaker. Not even able to entertain me."

With these final words Sukuna rips out the man's heart before throwing him harshly out of the open window, sending him fly off meters away from the building. The heart in his hand still pounds slightly, however, with a swift motion he squeezes it, causing it to explode and spread blood all over the place.

He licks the blood off his masculine fingers while staring out of the window.

"How boring." he growls softly to himself, his red eyes piercing the shiny moon.