Prologue

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood.

Burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment.

In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him.

He wore the crown of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him...

THE DOOM SLAYER.

The final battle dragged on with only two Titans met, carrying the battle atop  Ingmore's Sanctum of the once holy Jekkad, one that would determine the fate of all worlds

The final battle dragged on with only two Titans met, carrying the battle atop Ingmore's Sanctum of the once holy Jekkad, one that would determine the fate of all worlds. The might of the two Primevals had shook the multiverse when they unleashed their powers, sending them across dimensions. But soon, one will rise, and the other shall fall.

The fight was between the creator of it all, the Dark Lord of Hell, known as Davoth.

And from across the creator of all things, stood the bane of Hell himself. His fists clenched with righteous fury whirlwind in his eyes as he stared hatefully at the one who was responsible for his eons worth of torment he endured. Feared by all of Hell, the one who had risen from the ashes of the cosmos, the mighty Doom Slayer.

 Feared by all of Hell, the one who had risen from the ashes of the cosmos, the mighty Doom Slayer

The two traded blow after blow as the battle continued on. But the Doom Slayer was resilient when it came to what he did best, especially when it was down to an opponent who created everything.

Everything the Dark Lord used against the Doom slayer did now stop or hinder him at all, nothing made him back down. He didn't know what to do at this point but to stay alive as long as possible. But as the Dark Lord readied his sword and charged at his opponent, the Slayer parried him with his super shotgun, followed by the sentinel hammer gifted to him by Commander Valen, staggering him and leaving him open. The Slayer his chance and sent a powerful punch at the Dark Lord with all of his might and strength.