She Knew She Was Mature

It was 2020 when there was Covid 19 and everyone were locked down but Maddy was happy somehow. She knew she was an introvert. She liked watching Haikyuu in her room, She would come out and hug her mom if she was bored. She even learned some kind of editing skills. She would attend classes with zoom meetings Everything were perfect.

"Mom, is my coffee ready?" Maddy asked her mom. She was on her morning zoom class and her mother would come inside of her room and hand her a coffee.

Maddy knew she was spoiled but she was mature enough to know that her family wasn't rich. She didn't ask for anything. There was her two brothers which the eldest one (John), she didn't talked to for 5 years. The middle brother (Kwan); which she hates for making dumb decisions and giving headaches to her mother.

"Mom, Can you lend me some money? I need it for my child's diaper". Kwan said. Maddy heard the conversation and said "If you knew you are not financially stable, why'd you marry that girl? And stop lending money from my mom. Because of you, Me and John were never get what we wanted. We can't always let you spoiled" Maddy said. She knew she has sharp tongue. Maddy is a person that would literally say anything if she wants to. "Honey, Kwan' s not gonna have money if I don't lend him. Just spare him honey don't be mad at him". Maddy was slightly bothered not because of her brother asking for money frequently but because her beloved mother was defending her son. Maddy angrily walked to her room.