As times passes by

As she was living in US, She found a group of friends despite of unfortunate events. They were great. Maddy was happy. They went to beaches together, cooked and ate together. They were.... Well, just together. I wonder what would Maddy do if she knew the backlashes are already happening then.

As time passes by, people in the group started to walked away. Maddy had no idea cause she only had a focus on her family problem.

Let say her "Sam". Sam has her best friend already with her in US living with her. Her boyfriend is also coming to US in January.

It was January. Her boyfriend came. As her old friend group fell apart, Maddy got a new friend group with Sam, her best friend and her boyfriend, and two guy friends Tim and Shaun.

As she was being in the group. Maddy found a guy friend Shaun, she would think she could stay close enough to deeply share her insecurities and problems.

As times passes by Maddy found out that her friend was being too "Possessive" than being just "As a friend"

Maddy was always told shy, friendly, kind. But little does she know Sam was always gossiping about her on her back and accused her that Maddy flirted with her boyfriend. The word never came out though. Maddy just know that her behaviors itself speaks.

"Let's study about our test" Sam said. Sam's best friend replied " Sure but let me focus on my room first. I need to clear my thoughts" and she walked into her room.

"I do not understand this sentence" Maddy speaks. No one replied. Maddy suddenly felt the cold air around them. Maddy stopped questioning because she felt that no one would want to talk to her. Or did they just focused.

Maddy went inside to took shower. She changed and came to living room where everyone's at. She saw Sam, her boyfriend and Tim mumbling about something and stopped when Maddy came outside. Maddy triggered the moment which she haven't felt since she was 4th grade. "THE BULLYING".

Maddy didn't want to start that route again. So she just walked away from the group and stays alone. Little does she know she was also struggling with depression.

No one stops her..... the worst part is