A birthed falling, yet rising star

Everything I had left.

Mommy, Daddy.

My home.

My friends who're the maids, butlers, chiefs, gardeners.

Everything, and everyone! Dead! Gone! Burnt! All because of a metal faced psychopath who destroyed everything I loved!

I was the only one who survived. I was five years old that day, and was left to suffer in sorrow and grief, crying in the rain that diminished the fire, yet everything burned to ruins and ash.

My clothes and hair all messy and dirty by the mud, ashes, and my bruises.

I cried and cried on the mud as my loose long purple hair lays on it, getting dirty, while my body is bruised and my pretty and normal dress was in tatters and it's collar ripped.

My silver eyes closed and streaming with tears. all dirty with mud and the ash. in front of the burned corpses of my parents with gunshot wounds all over their chests along huge gashes of what looks like claw scratches on their eyes and their limbs.

But I also haven't heard from my best friend and fiance for months when he lost his parents to an airplane accident.

He's gone.... Just like everyone I love...

"Not everything is lost forever, Little Cynthia."

That was when my crumbling heart began to rise with hope, when I first met Faline, An Incubator, and my companion. She came to me in my grieving cries for some miracle to shine.

"Who...Are you?"

She was there, right in front of me, in her cute and feline like physique I've never saw before. Looking at me with hope and kindness in her sapphire blue eyes.

"My name is Faline. And I can help you. My power can grant your wish, and give you magical powers. However, I will also need your help on freeing the magical girls before you from their dark prison of despair as Witches, creatures of what was once human, now fallen to darkness and losing their humanity. My wish is to rewrite all the contracts my selfish and emotionless brother, Kyubey, has made that caused those girls of their suffering. and free them to be themselves again, and gain control over their Witch sides."

This mission, I couldn't refuse, Knowing that there are others who're suffering like I have, and need saving.

If these magical girls who're transformed to their despairing form known as Witches, their souls imprisoned and never to be human again, And Faline can rewrite their contracts, Then they all need my help.