The Miracle Maker appears

Third person's P.O.V:

Tonight, At a scene where there was a crowd at a building, talking about what going on in there as the police didn't let anyone near or enter for their own safety.

A young and small ninja boy in blue, traveling, overheard one of the citizen say a burglar was in there being chased by the police as he was about to pass by. "A Burglar?" He mumbled curiously, looking up to the building.

"Hey, What's that over there?" A woman questioned, pointing to what looks like sapphire blue mist with small moving lights inside one of the higher levels of the building.

Then little creatures that appear to be black round dog sized mice with red polka dots, with a blue and white no face, scurrying about running to the upper level.

Now the scene changed to the top of the building, showing the full moon's reflection on the glass roof. "You won't get away, Joker!" A man's voice shouted, as a young boy, about 15 years old, with a red suit with a purple cape, and wears a magician's blue hat on his white hair, landing on the glass roof then threw a card at the man who spoke with a group of police officers, till they quickly dodge and again when the card flew back.

The young boy stands up, revealing his masked face with a scar, only it's covered with blue covering while he wears a purple mask, opening his sapphire blue eyes. Holding what looks to be a small golden sculpture of an elephant.

"Good evening, Gentlemen. I have stolen the Golden Elephant, Just as I said." He proclaimed, feeling the wind blow on his hair and his cape.

But the man in a parrot green suit, Inspector Oniyama, wasn't gonna have it and let the boy, Joker, escape with the treasure he stole. "Not so fast! Everyone, get him!" He ordered his men, as they run at him.

Back down, the little boy tried to see what's going on up there, but there are too many people, and tries to jump high to look.

Then back up, Joker continued to jump away and dodge the many police officers who try to catch him or hit him. But he's successfully dodged without a hit, then Oniyama tried to jump on him too, but Joker jumps away.

He spins mid air, "And he finishes with a double axel!" He narrates as he lands and skates off the glass, and posses like he's in a figure skating rank, "Voila!" The police and Oniyama clap like an audience, impressed by his moves.

But Oniyama snaps out of it, and quickly get up and tucks his hand in his suit to pulled out something "Don't you mock me!" Then he launched at Joker handcuffs attached to rope, they got Joker's left wrist and ankles, surprising him.

Oniyama chuckled evilly that he caught him, "Ya see? You can't escape the law, Joker! Now hand over the Golden Elephant." He demanded.

Though Joker seemed unfazed and tossed it over to him, "Here!" Oniyama panicked and quickly caught it, But instead of a Golden Elephant, It was a "Hippo?" He question in confusion.