★★☆☆☆

CHAPTER TWELVE
★☆ JEALOUSY 彡☆★
NOVEMBER 20TH, 2021, 3 WEEKS AND ONE DAY UNTIL DEBUT

"okay, so we have everything we need for tonight, and we can also work on it all day for the following week since our schedules are pretty free since you guys are going to japan next week." chanmi informed, carrying one of the sewing machines into the room, with hyunjin following with another one, and jeongin also following in with all of their supplies. the youngest placed it down and sighed, resting his hands on his hips.

"can i stay with you guys and help? i have nothing to do." he asked, and chanmi nodded.

"of course you can! why wouldn't you be able to?" she smiled, and he smiled back. they all sat down and started talking and smiling with each other. jisung walked by the room and listened to them all laughing and he sighed. he walked into the kitchen where he saw minho, chan and changbin talking and the oldest looked at him, taking a sip of water.

"what's up with you?" he asked and jisung grabbed a water bottle and sat on the counter besides him.

"nothing." he mumbled, and drank the water. minho raised an eye brow and pointed the knife towards the younger.

"is this about my sister and hanging out with hyunjin?" he asked, and jisung choked on his water.

"whaat? noo.. of course not!" he nervously chuckled, and changbin stared at him.

"oh yeah? and i'm married to amber." changbin joked, and jisung glared.

"yeah you wish." he mumbled. and chan cleared his throat.

"even if you do want to date her or whatever you know you have to wait three years for her?" he informed and jisung groaned, hiding his face in his arms. he then cleared his throat once again, which caused the younger to look up. "but i won't say anything if you do end up dating her." the other two agreed and he smiled.

"thanks." and they nodded and minho cleared his throat.

"you guys better help me before i chop you up!" he demanded and everybody in the kitchen got up and helped him make dinner. after they finished jisung put some of the food in a bowl and walked to hyunjins room. he knocked on the door and heard a small 'come in!' he walked in and out the bowl on an empty part of one of the desks they were using.

"wow you guys already finished an outfit? this looks so good." he smiled, looking at it. chanmi looked up at him and smiled back.

"really? thank you!" she replied and jisung hugged her.

"don't over work yourself, okay? have fun guys!" he said, and walked out to the living room. hyunjin and jeongin smiled at her and she looked confused.

"what? why are you guys looking at me like that..?" she asked, then took a bite of rice then continued working on the second outfit.

"ooh girl he want you for real for real" hyunjin said, making the 'ooh' last a few seconds. chanmi smiled and shook her head.

"he's just being.. friendly." she smiled, grabbing a roll of fabric, and finished the top for ambers christmas party in their music video. seungmin came in and sat besides jeongin and sat straight.

"so i hear this is chanmis boy problem hours??" he asked, crossing his legs. she sighed and put ambers top on a mannequin.

"im not having boy probl-" she quickly got interrupted by hyunjin and his over dramatic self.

"its jisungg!" he giggled, and seungmin gasped.

"oh my god! i knew it, you like him!" he said, placing both hands on the table like hes on a debate team. she groaned, then eventually it got louder and turned into a scream and jisung walked in.

"you okay?" he asked, and chanmi nodded.

"yes, everything's fine!" she smiled, giving a thumbs up. he smiled back and walked out, closing the door, and the three boys gasped.

"he likes you too!!!" they all giggled at jeongin and chanmi groaned.

"okay haha you guys win. but how do you know that for sure?" she asked, and they all looked at each other, then at her.

" umm 'cause we aren't dumb like you?" hyunjin joked and got hit in the face with a beret. "oww! my beautiful face!" he cried, and chanmi rolled her eyes.

"oh stop complaining." she groaned, and seungmin smirked.

"okay well if you be rude we're going to tell JISUNG that you like him!" he threatened, making jisungs name louder than the rest of the sentence. she heard the boy walk up the stairs and she hid behind hyunjins chair and jisung walked in.

"you guys called?" he said, peeping in through the door.

"uhh we were talking about ummm jisung from nct! yeah yeah!" jeongin smiled and the older raised his eyebrows.

"uhh okay...? where's chanmi?" he asked, walking into the room. seungmin stood up and quickly held his hands in front of him.

"shes in the bathroom! you can leave now!" he smiled, and pushed him out of the room. the girl peeked over hyunjins shoulder to see if he was still there and she stood up, and smacked hyunjin. she walked back to her seat and continued using the sewing machine.

"yall better not tell him." she mumbled, finishing jieuns bottom.

"yes ma'am!" jeongin said, smiling.