Chapter 28 Samael's 1st: Azurians gods Trial Brief

In Chapter 28, titled "Samael's 1st: Azurians gods Trial," Samael finds himself in a realm where he is put on trial by the Azurian gods. They question how he entered the realm and challenge him to prove his worthiness. Samael is instructed to enter the holy fortress and then the holy temple to face the trials.

Following the lighted pillars, Samael arrives at the holy temple. He feels the energetic presence emanating from the doors and hears a voice instructing him to complete the first trial. Samael enters the temple, and as the door seals shut behind him, he prepares for the trial.

The first trial involves facing the wise counselors of the Azurians. Samael is warned that failure will result in a painful end. He attempts to summon his sword using the Azureus orb but realizes he has no access to it. Undeterred, Samael engages in battle with the wise counselors, using his amulets to gain an advantage.

The wise counselors use force barriers to protect themselves and counterattack with their staffs. Samael struggles against their power but remains determined to win. The wise counselors mock his attempts, boasting of their victory so far.

Samael, filled with confidence, rushes towards them again, determined to defeat the wise counselors. The outcome of the battle and Samael's fate remain uncertain as the chapter ends.

The next chapter will reveal the conclusion of Samael's battle against the wise counselors and the judgment that awaits him.