lihaaz 💗

It's a double update guys thought to compensate for my lovely readers!!

I hope you all will like it.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Abhimaan Pov-

After reaching his home he spended some quality time with his mother and also made some really tasty food for his grandfather and his precious mom. He did it every time to distract himself whenever something keeps running in mind, but today it was not something, it was SOMEONE who was not leaving his mind, and it was her, who was messing up with his mind, and this is something which has never happened with him in 29 years of his life.

After having his dinner abhimaan went to his room but again it was her thoughts which are revolving in his mind and he decided to dig more information about her.

Abhi went have a long relaxing shower, and came out after half an hour or so, changed in his night clothes. He went in his study (which was beside his room only) to work for sometime and then he slept after sometime as he was done with the day and slept while eagerly waiting for tomorrow.

Asthetics-

   __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Morning came earlier for radhika then she expected. She went to work out a little and the quickly got ready for the day as she as to pay a visit to prish's parents.

Asthetics-

And then she went downstairs taking her car keys

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And then she went downstairs taking her car keys. She was about to go out of the house but aunt siya stopped her saying won't she have her breakfast today. To which she replied that she will be having it at prishita's place as she was going there.

It wasn't new for aunt siya as whenever she would go to prish's parents she would have her meal there itself and she felt really happy for radhika as she get to have her meal with her family even though it was her best friend's family but they considered her their daughter only.

Short Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें