lihaaz 💗

Hey Beautiful people out here 💕💕.

How are you all doing?

I am back with another part and i hope you all will like it.

So, without wasting another minute let's start.........
_______________________________________

Author's Pov-

Sunday came sooner than they thought. It was a big day for both Radhika and Abhimaan because it was going to change both of their lives forever.

Rathore's place

The Oberoi family came to see Radhika at Rathore Mansion. Yes, you got it right; it was Abhimaan's alliance that came for Radhika, as Abhimaan's grandfather always loved Radhika as his granddaughter, and he knew she was perfect for Abhimaan. The Oberoi's have friendly relations with Rathore's, as even Rathore's is a famous name in the business world.

Rathore family welcomed the Oberoi family happily, and now they were all settled down and talking. Just then, Abhi's grandfather asked for Radhika, and Mrs. Rathore told Prisha to go and check if Radhika was ready, then call her.

(So, guys, I am skipping some things that I think are unimportant as it's a short story, and if I give each and every detail, then it will become a whole different book, and then it won't be called a short story anymore.)

Radhika arrived in the living room with the servers, who were holding the tray of tea, coffee, and different kinds of beverages and a variety of snacks in their hands, and she instructed them to serve everyone according to their preferences. Just then, her eyes fell on the person who was here as her suitable groom or match, only to find that he was already looking at her. They looked at each other for a good 5 minutes, and they felt the world around them stop, and they felt all the different kinds of emotions that they had never experienced before today, or maybe they had.

Radhika Aesthetics-

Okay. So guys ignore her face. That's not our radhika although all of you are free to imagine whosoever you people want to as Abhimaan and Radhika.....

--------------------------------------------------------

Abhimaan was the one who tore away his gaze from her and masked his emotions, putting back the usual blank face. Later, Radhika and Abhimaan's marriage was fixed by the elders of both sides; Rathore's were satisfied, happy, and celebrating, but Radhika was confused because she didn't know what she was feeling because she couldn't describe it, or maybe she didn't want to recognise these emotions. On the other hand, Oberoi's had mixed reactions. Abhi's grandfather was the happiest among them, but at the same time, Abhi's mother was disappointed, unsatisfied, and what not, as she didn't like Radhika and didn't want her as her daughter-in-law because, according to her, Radhika wasn't the one for her son; she wasn't perfect in the eyes of Abhi's mom. because Radhika was not someone Sushma chose, nor would she have ever chosen her if things were in her hands; although she really wanted to choose the bride for her abhi, she just couldn't go against Rajendra Singh Oberoi.

Even Abhi himself hasn't had the courage to go against his grandfather to date. That's the only reason Abhi didn't get his beauty, and now he was all set to marry Radhika even though he didn't feel anything for her at this point. because he respects his grandfather a lot and couldn't go against him, but he has decided and is sure that he is not going to fall for Radhika ever, and right now he is feeling nothing but anger towards Radhika because, according to Abhi, she is the reason behind him not getting his beauty,But Abhi didn't know that somewhere in his heart the seeds of love were planted for Radhika, and now it all depends on Abhi, whether he chooses to water them and give them light or pluck them like weeds from the soil.

Abhi and Radhika didn't talk or meet even once after their alliance was fixed because Abhi didn't show any interest in Radhika for anything.
On the other hand, Radhika was feeling hesitated to take any initiative towards Abhi and this newly formed relation she didn't know what she is supposed to do or how should she start this thing.

------------------------------------------------------
Couple Aesthetics-

------------------------------------------------------Couple Aesthetics-

________________________________________

Hey everyone, so how was this part do let me know but I am hoping that you all enjoyed reading it and

I know, I am super late as you all know there are a lot of festivals going on, but I will try my best from now on that I update the story on regular basis if not regular then surely alternate days.

As a new writer i experienced this thing that it takes a lot of time to plan out what is supposed to happen next but I am trying and I am surely hoping that this story turns out as you all expected it to be and i hope that you people find it a bit different from other Stories. I will surely try my best guys only for you all as my dear readers are important to me like each one of you.

And ofcourse i would once again clear this thing that all the images above are from Pinterest or Google i don't own any.....

I will see you next time....

Until then take care 😘

Byeeeee......

Love 💕
Madhu.