Part 771

You laid behind Harper and wrapped your arms around her, being careful not to wake her up. Jax felt the movement and his head shot up in defense. You pet him and said, "It's okay, it's just me." He lowered his head back on Harper's arm, and you realized that he's her best friend. You gently stroked her hair.

Drew was making breakfast when Alex comes down. Drew gave him a look and said, "You gonna behave today or am I gonna have to give you another talk?" Alex just shakes his head.

"Okay, you know you have to apologize to mommy and sissy, right?" Drew says as he gets the stuff out to make breakfast for everyone.

"Yes," Alex says as he comes further into the kitchen.

Okay, and you know you're still on punishment, right? *Alex nods* Drew goes to pick him up and place him on the counter. "We're not gonna have this problem again, right? No throwing, no hitting, and no saying bad words. And when mommy, daddy, or sissy says stop, you listen. Alex nods.

Okay, give me a hug!" *Alex does* "I don't like being strict, Dad. I prefer being the fun dad, so let's keep it that way. They fist bump.

You fell asleep with Harper in your arms because you didn't get a good night's rest, but it felt good to have your little girl in your arms since you've missed her.

Daddy can elp!
Sure! Should we make blueberry pancakes or waffles for breakfast today?
affles and eggs for sissy? She likes ose? Alex says excitedly.
Okay, we'll make those then! Drew says as he gets the eggs out.

Harper woke up to a gentle weight on her. She looked and saw you. She turned over and saw your bags under your eyes. She cuddled closer to you as she missed this and closed her eyes. She wanted to enjoy this moment and would talk to you when you both woke up.

Hey everyone! So I got a warning on my Tomshollandedits account. If that account gets banned for a couple of days or permanently, my backup account is starkeypovs.