Showmance

Zayden POV

"Man you guys suck" I say into my headset. "Listen dude. You have no idea how difficult this is right now. My computer literally sucks" Puck says and I roll my eyes. "Yeah right. You're computer is amazing. I was literally there yesterday" he sighs and then gets killed. "And now it's just me" 

I somehow end up winning and I turn off my controller. I hear someone knock on the door and I see Quinn. "Hey" she smiles and then sits on my couch. "Whats up?" I ask moving to the bed. "I wanted to hang out. I'm super bored. And Finn would just bore me more" I laugh and then move over to my closet. "Well we could hang out in the pool" I say and she nods quickly. "Yes" I toss her a bathing suit and then grab mine. Her, Santana, and Brittany keep a bathing suit at my house cause we always use my pool so it just makes sense

"You can use the bathroom and I'll change out here" she nods and moves into the bathroom and I quickly change into my trunks. I sit on my bed and look at my phone. I've been checking on Santana daily just to make sure everything's going good with her. Her abuela is out of the hospital now. But she's stuck in bed so Santana's taking a break from school to take care of her. Brittany brings home her homework so she can get caught up. It works cause Brittany lives closer to Santana. It's actually like super out of my way to pick her up and drop her off. I just do it cause she'll kill me if I don't. Plus who am I to say no to Santana Lopez

"Ready" Quinn gets out of the bathroom and I always forget how good she looks. "Come on Zay" I blink and get up. "Right. Of course" I get up and we make our way downstairs. "Hey honey. Should I order pizza for dinner?" my mom asks and I shake my head. "No it's just us today. We're probably gonna go out and eat" she nods and I grab one of her chips. "What are you watching?" I ask looking at the tv. "Say Yes To The Dress. Duh" I roll my eyes making Quinn laugh. "Always man. Alright mom"

"Come on Q" we go outside and I remember Quinn doesn't know I have a hot tub. "When did you guys get this"

"Two weeks ago. It even has jets and lights" I say grabbing the remote. "That's so cool" she says as I turn it on. I get into the hot tub and she does too. My mom steps outside catching my attention. "Your dad called. He's gonna be late again. So I'm gonna go upstairs from early. Make sure you put everything away" I nod and she goes back inside. "So Q. How's life with Hudson?"

"God he does not know what he's doing. It's annoying and cute" she says with a small smile. "Gross"

"Shut up. What about you and Santana are you guys back together?" she asks and I shake my head. "Nope. Back to being just friends. No benefits this time" I say playing with the string on my shorts. "I'm shocked. You two could barely keep your hands off each other" she says and I roll my eyes. "Well I mean look at me" she scoffs and shoves me. "How's glee so far?" she asks and I shrug. "Kinda boring. Lots of show tunes and music from forever ago. Not even the good stuff either. I just wanna do some Frank Sinatra"

"God you're such an old man" she says with a laugh. "Explains the back problems. What about cheerios? Boring as ever?"

"Yup. Coach Sue yells at us even though we got the routine down. Then I go home take a nap for two hours" she says and I nod. "Yeah seems about right" I press play on the stereo so there's music and it's not just silence. "No studio this week?" she asks and I shake my head. "Nah. It got cancelled cause the bathrooms flooded so they have to do repairs" I say with a small shrug. "Which is cool cause I gotta work on my car anyways"

"I swear you love that car more than anything" she says shaking her head. "It's my baby" I say making her laugh. "You love that car more than you love Santana" she says and I put my hands up. "Let's not go there now" 

"Did she tell you about her abuela?" Quinn asks and I nod with a frown. "Yeah. I drove her to the hospital everyday until she was able to come home" I say and Quinn sighs. "I feel so bad for her. Like I couldn't imagine going through that"