Hairography

Zayden POV

Look at her. She's so pretty. Seeing her dance and sing. I mean it's like watching an angel. I wish I could just tell her how I feel but I know I can't. Even though I could easily break up with Santana it'll never be over with her. She's like a magnet. But so is Quinn. Two magnets that keep pulling me closer. But I don't know which side I'm leaning towards

"I could feel you staring" Quinn says walking up to me. "I wasn't staring" I say crossing my arms. "Really? You do know everyone's gone right?" I look around and damn. I was staring so hard I zoned out. "Whatever" she sits next to me and I turn towards her. "So how's life with Lopez?" she asks and I shrug. "It's good. She's kind of been ignoring me" I say and she sighs. "And who's she been hanging out with instead of you?" she asks and I furrow my eyebrows. "Just Brittany. Why?" she sighs then shrugs. "No reason. Just if she's not doing what she used to with you she might be doing them with Brittany" 

"Yeah right" I stand up and go to find Santana. "Bye Zay" I wave to Quinn and find Santana about to walk into her class. "Hey" she looks over at me then smiles. "Hey baby" my gosh I love that. I'm pathetic. One baby and I forget what I'm here for. She leans up and kisses my cheek. "Do you maybe want to hang out tonight?" I ask and she sighs. "Oh I can't. Brittany's going crazy cause she thinks Lord Tubbington is taking pictures of her when she sleeps. So she asked to sleep over and I said yes. Do you want to hang out tomorrow night?" she asks and I nod. "Of course. I'll see you in chemistry?" I ask and she nods. "For sure. Love you"

"Love you too" sleep over my ass. That's our excuse. 'Oh mom we aren't doing anything. We're just watching a movie' I was watching to movie. Santana had her hand down my pants and was practically biting my ear off. I'm definitely catching them

~Time Skip 

"Okay, guys, so first of all I want to welcome Ms. Hitchens and the Jane Addams glee club. We're all very happy to have you guys here. So, um, we're going to let you guys start us off. Let's see what you got" Mr. Schue says and I sit down next to Kurt. "Hey dude" he smiles at me then breathes in

"Hit it"

"Zay?" Kurt waves his hand in my face and I chuckle. "There was so much gold.." I mumble and he groans. "You are such a boy. Ugh" he gets up and walks past grabbing my hand. He pulls me out of the auditorium and then hits me across the face. "Jeez Kurt what the hell?"

"You were like zoned out" he says and I shrug. "You gonna go home now?" he asks and I nod. "Yeah. You need a ride?" he nods and I motion for him to follow me. 

After dropping Kurt home I decided to relax until I went to barge in on Santana. I'm in my room playing video games when the door swings open. "Okay so did you know that Finn kissed Rachel?" Quinn asks and I shake my head not looking away from the tv. "When?" she sits down at the edge of the bed and sighs. "The week you guys did Push It. They like made out in the auditorium. He had... arrival issues. As always"

"Never had that" I say looking over at her. "Of course you haven't. You're.. experienced" I raise my eyebrows and pause the game. "Meaning what?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. "You and Santana have done it more times then your age" she says and I shrug. "So?"

"So obviously you don't have arrival issues" she says and I chuckle. "Give me one second" I call Santana and after a while she picks up. "Hey" she's definitely out of breathe. "I just wanted to check on you. Make sure you're having a good time" I say and I swear I just heard noises. "Yup. Having a blast. But thank you babe" she says stuttering a little bit. "No problem. I'll see you tomorrow" I get up and turn off the tv. "If you want you can come but you gotta stay in the car" I say grabbing my keys