The Lovebirds meet Nooshy

A metronome gave the tact as Klaus counted while the dancers rehearsed.
"And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven. And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven. And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven. And--"
Suddenly Johnny barged in, "Sorry I'm late, Mr. Kickenklober. I was praticing all morning I just lost track of time."
"Oh, I thought maybe you had been involved in a terrible accident and we'd never have to see you again, but never mind."
"Seriously? Why'd you have to be so mean all the time?"
"'Cause only when we suffer...", he slapped a dancer with his stick, making the dancer grunt," ...can we be great. Places, everyone! Ryan, you'll be playing his opponent in the climax of the scene. Now...", he threw the baton to Johnny who caught it with slight fear, "let's see if little Johnny has learned the steps."

The music played as Johnny and Ryan took their positions as the other dancers stomp their batons on the ground. They performed as the steps to balance on the baton came. Ryan balanced perfectly while Johnny tried to balance but fell back on his feet.

"Whoa! Sorry. Sorry, sorry.", he apologized.
He grunted as Klaus slapped his arm with the stick, "Wrong."
"Sorry."
"Again!"
They came again at the balance scene.
Johnny tried again, "Higher!", Klaus yelled but Johnny fell down, "Oh. So bad. Again!"
He tried again nearly getting it but Klaus slapped him in the face with the stick making him fall, "No! Again!"
He tried again and again, "Come on! Yuck! Again!", Klaus insulted him.
What Klaus didn't know was that (Y/N) was watching the whole scene. She gasped as she saw how Klaus slapped her boyfriend.
Johnny tried to balance on the baton again but he fell again, "Whoa!"
"Come on!", Klaus pressured.

As Klaus was about to slap him again, (Y/N) ran and stopped it with her forearm, glaring at Klaus
All the dancers gasped as Klaus looked dumbfounded, "Miss Moon."
She grabbed his stick and threw it away.
"If I see you hurt my boyfriend one more time, I'm making sure that your number-one choreographer title will be over. Am I clear?"
Klaus nodded.
(Y/N) turned to Johnny and kneeled in front of him, "Johnny!"
Johnny was panting hard as he ran out of the room, grabbing his jacket and skateboard on the way.
"Johnny!", (Y/N) yelled after him.
Angry, she turned to Klaus, "Rehearsals are done for today. Go home."
She ran after her boyfriend. She looked around as she saw how Johnny ran out, "Johnny!"

Johnny pushed the door as he ran outside. He panted looking at his shaking hand. He clenched it to a fist in anger as he kicked a trashcan and threw his skateboard at the fire hydrant. The skateboard broke it two.

He ran to it picking up one part, "Argh. Man."
(Y/N) ran outside, "Johnny!", she ran to him kneeling in front of him.
She gasped seeing the destroyed skateboard.
"Johnny?"
He did say anything, he threw the part to the side and hugged her.
She returned it, holding him close, "I've got you, babe."
They didn't say anything just holding each other.
(Y/N) pulled away, "Can I do something for you?"
"Can you play me something?"
She smiled, "Of course."

Together, they walked to (Y/N)'s rehearsal room where her violin case was. She opened it taking the violin out, "Any request?"
"You know which one I like."
She immediately knew which one.

As she played, Johnny closed his eyes listening to his girlfriend forgetting about what happened with Klaus.
Once done, he opened his eyes, "Thank you, honey."
"Anything for you, babe. You know what? In the morning, we go out and buy you another skateboard, okay?"
He nodded.

The next morning

(Y/N) and Johnny came out of the skateboard store.
"Thank you for the skateboard, honey. I'll pay for two dates, next time.", Johnny said.
"No problem."
They were about to go back but their attention was on a crowd.