Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Percy woke up the next morning and just laid in the bed that Niklaus had given to her the night before. After laying on a stone slab for a thousand years, the mattress felt like she was laying on a cloud. Her mind was soon consumed by all that she needed to get done.

1. Release Kol and Finn from their curse

2. Bargain with Uncle Hades and Thanatos for Henrik

3. Rescue Freya

4. Bond with her children, become the mother that they were robbed in having

Sounds easy enough, she thought to herself. Percy forced herself to get up and headed towards the shower. She might have so few things to do but to achieve them all was going to take some time. Time to get started. After showering she stepped back into her bedroom to see that there were clothes sitting on her bed for her and a note saying that they were from her father and that Hades and Thanatos were expecting a meeting from her soon and that Triton and Tyson, as well as Artemis and her hunters, were on the lookout for Dahlia and Freya.

Dressing in a blue long sleeved shirt, a pair of white pants, and blue heels, as well as a set of gold jewelry, she headed out of her room and towards the kitchen. Percy hadn't ate in so long and was practically starving. She looked through the fridge and immediately spotted some eggs and a peak into the freezer spotted some bacon and sausage links. She had watched her sons make these over the years and so figured between what she could cook a thousand years ago and watching them she could do it now. She turned on the stove and pulling out some pans began to cook.

Soon enough the aroma of cooking sausage and bacon began to seep into the air and through the house awakening the other inhabitants, well those that weren't under a powerful sleep spell. Percy didn't notice that as she was cooking that she had an audience gathering outside the doors as she got into the soothing rhythm that the action was giving her.

After the eggs, bacon, and sausage were done cooking she meandered over to the toaster and began to make some toast real fast. After that was done she placed everything on the table and set it, also setting out the jug of milk and the pitcher of orange juice. Percy turned humming to go wake everyone up but froze when she saw them all already standing in the doorway.

She shifted on her feet nervously. "Uh, sorry if I woke you all. Um, would you like some breakfast? There's enough for all of us..." she twisted her hands nervously as she eyed them.

Elijah was the first to move. "Of course we would, thank you for cooking for us." He sat down and that started the other four into motion as they sat down as well.

"Um, I'm sorry that there isn't any blood to be served too. One, I don't know where you keep it. And two, I didn't think it would taste good with human food." Percy said with a slight grimace and earning a smirk from Niklaus and Kol.

"That's quite alright. We can get our blood after this lovely breakfast that you've made for us." Finn said.

"So, Percy, what are your plans for today?" Rebekah asked taking a bite of her eggs.

Percy took a bite of her own breakfast. "Uh, well, my plans for today are to gather the ingredients to break Kol and Finn's curse and then break it. Shouldn't be to hard. And if that doesn't take all day, I'm going to resurrect Henrik."

Silence rose between them all as the siblings stared at her wide eyed as she just continued to eat. "Y-You can do that?" Niklaus stammered out.

Percy looked up from her food. "Of course I can. So can Kol and Finn if they know who to contact in order to do so once they get their magic back. Like I told Esther last night, the magic that I have and that I passed onto my children is different and a lot more stronger then the other witches that practice."

"Yes, I recall you saying something of the sort last night. But why is it different?" Kol asked.

Percy took a deep breath and set her fork down. "I guess no time like the present to tell you all my origins. And I bet if I put it off, and it comes out later, you all will think I was deceiving you and will kick me out." At these words all the siblings shot glares at Niklaus before turning their attention back onto her. "Although you might not believe my words, know that in a world where werewolves, vampires, and witches live, anything is possible. My mother as you all know was also the mother of Dahlia and Esther. But what none knew truly besides my mother was that my father was Poseidon, the Greek god of the sea."

"Yeah right." Rebekah immediately scoffed. Percy pierced her with her sea green eyes and Rebekah could just see the barely suppressed power in the other woman's eyes.

"Know that when I speak to you all, I speak the truth. Why would I lie about something that I knew none of you would believe unless I was indeed speaking the truth?" Percy raised an eyebrow at them all but got no response. "I am Persephone Jackson, daughter of Poseidon god of the sea, slayer of the Fury Alecto, the Minotaur (twice), Medusa, Procrustes, the Nemean Lion, Geyron, Cacus, Arachne, the arai, the Son of Sobek, and numerous hellhounds, empousai, cyclopes, centaurs, telkhines, and other monsters that I have forgotten. I am Persephone Jackson, defeater of Ares, Polyphemus, Nereus, Antaeus, Phobos, Iapetus, Hades, Hyperion, Kronos, Polybotes, Chrysaor, Otis, Ephialtes, Akhlys, and others. I have encountered all three Furies, Echidna, a Chimera, Ceberus, Hydra, Charybdis, Scylla, Circe, a manticore, the Ophiotaurus, skeletal warriors, and countless other beings. I have survived the Titan War and the Giant War. I was blessed by the Olympian Council with immortality shortly before my sisters made me prisoner. I was blessed by Hecate, the goddess of magic at my birth. My very name carries fear to my enemies and respect from my allies."

Her children just sat their in stunned silence. They all could tell that she believed her words. And they all could just, feel, the truth in her words.

"You are all acknowledged as my children but only Rebekah, Elijah, and Henrik would be truly welcomed as they are Legacies. Which means that the three of you inherited some abilities that my father gave me. Just as Niklaus is a werewolf-vampire hybrid, just as Kol and Finn are witch-vampire hybrids, the three of you are hybrids of a slight demigod-vampire variety. Now I know that you are going to try and deny my words as you haven't noticed anything. But I believe my father might have blocked them so that Esther and Mikael would not do anything to the three of you until I was found and reunited with you. But I do know that you love to be by the sea." Elijah and Rebekah exchanged shocked looks, they did indeed love the sea. Niklaus and Kol had had to pry them away from the sea multiple times over the years. "I believe that my father might have blessed you two with slight water manipulation and the ability to be able to talk to sea creatures and horses. But I'm not sure yet. I'll have to investigate your abilities once I break Finn and Kol's curse and bring Henrik back from the Underworld."

They gaped at her again. "You're actually going to go to the land of the dead?"

"Yep. Uncle Hades and Thanatos know to expect me to visit them. I just have to find the current entrance to the Underworld. I might have to stop in to see Chiron to see if he knows where it is. Or Iris Message my father. He would know." She stood up from her seat and stretched. "Well, I've got a lot to do today. Can't daly. I'll meet you back here in a couple hours. I've got ingredients to gather. Oh, while I'm gone, Kol, if you could make a salt pentagram for me that would be great. Toodles!" And she was off. She wanted all of her children back to the land of the living, curse free, by the end of the week. Look out world, Mama Original is back and is on a mission.