First encounter

Ara is standing at the side of the bridge. She is wearing a red, elegant dress while holding her high heels in her hand. She is glancing at the beautiful sunset, lost in her thoughts.

Suddenly a voice came from behind, " Ma'am, we need to go and attend the business party.The master will get angry if he comes to know that you miss it."

She wore her heels and walked towards the car, while the driver opened the car door. Then ,they left for the party.

She arrived at the venue at 8 o' clock . The driver opened the car door so ara can easily get out. She walked towards the hall where the event was happening. When she reached the front door, the man standing there asked for her name so he could check her name on the list.

When she entered the hall, she grabbed the attention of the people who were already present there.
Among them , one person walked towards her and said " I thought you wouldn't come."

"And why you think like that?" Ara asked.

"You didn't like these kinds of events." That person replied.

"Who said this to you?" Ara asked.

She grabbed a glass of red wine from the server who was standing next to her, offering her a drink.

And then she raised her glass towards that person and said she would talk to him later.

Then she walked towards another  group of people who were present there.

She thought while walking," what a great start!" the first person she met was the person she wanted to avoid the most. He was jae , the son of the rival group and quite annoying .

After she had a conversation with the people, she sat on the chair to rest while drinking her favorite red wine, she glanced around her surroundings . Suddenly, she noticed a man who was having an intense conversation with one of the servers, who happened to be a girl, at least it looked like that way from afar.

Suddenly, a voice came from behind," can I sit here?."

"Yeah ,sure," ara replied.

" So,where are you looking at so attentively?" So ah asked.

"I called your name several times ,but you didn't  reply to me ." So ah said.

"I just spaced out." Ara replied.

She looked again in the same direction, but there was no one. Then ,she continued her conversation with so ah.

So ah is the kind of person people want to avoid ,but also like to be connected with.However,they are trying to keep a safe distance. She is the gossip queen who holds unnecessary information that can cause some problems for people around her.God knows how she is able to get all this hot  tea aboutpeople.If you want to know about something, she is the person you need.

After sometime ,they both got up and joined the group, which was at some distance from them.
The man who had been arguing with a girl earlier was also in the group.

So ah introduced them.

"She is Ara , daughter of Mr kim from k entertainment corp,". So ah said.

Although Ara hates it when someone introduces her with her father's name, not because she hates her father, but because she has worked hard from a young age to make a name for herself. After making k entertainment successful, it hurts her pride when her father's name overshadows her own individual existence.

"And he is Sam lee , sole heir of s&k corp ." So ah said.

Both of them shook their hands, and after talking for a bit, he excused himself.

Afterwards, Ara interacting with the people for the business purposes. Some of the children of these highly influential people want to work in the entertainment industry.This party is just for people to network with others who may be beneficial for their purposes.

She walked towards her car and leave for home. She reached her home and  entered through the front gate ,crossing the hall. She was going upstairs to her room.
Her room is very clean and had a neat style of settings. On the ceiling ,there were star stickers that glowed when you turned off the light of the room. She changed her clothes and lay down on the bed.Then suddenly an image of two people popped up in her mind and she wondered why the s& k corp.heir was arguing with the girl who wasn't even a part of the inner circle. Then she realised there were other important things she needed to focus on. She turned off the light of the room and while staring at the glowing stars, she fell asleep.