Bad Impression

Ara woke up and checked the time before starting to get ready.
After finishing breakfast , she left for the work.

She arrived at k entertainment and everyone greeted her .She replied with "good morning" to all of them and went to her cabin. Her secretary gave her today's schedule.

"Miss cha , how is the project
going on in which we recommended park sehun? Any important updates regarding that show?" Ara asked.

Miss cha informed her Park Sehun got into a fight with his co-star on the set, and director was very upset about the incident.

"Why didn't you inform me earlier?"

Her secretary looked towards her and apologized for her carelessness.

"Ara asked for the full details regarding the incident and questioned her decision to choose him for her company.
Tell him to come to my cabin;I want to discuss this matter with him," Ara said to her secretary.

Sehun entered the room without knocking on the door.

"What's the matter? Why did you call me?" He asked.

"Get out!" Ara said.

"What? You asked me to come here," Sehun asked.

"Get out! You didn't knock on the door. Don't you have any manners? Or did you forget that I am your boss?"

"Oh! Come on. Don't be like that . It's not a big deal."

Ara gave him a look , indicating that he needed to leave the room.

"Fine. I will do it," He replied.

He then knocked on the door, asked for the permission ,and then entered.

"Take a seat."

"Now tell me what the problem is. Why did you fight with your co- star?Are you trying to ruin our company's reputation by engaging in such hasty actions?"

"It's not my fault.He was acting like some big star and telling me that I am not doing my job properly in a scene."

"After listening to you ,I think you are trying to say that you are not able to take constructive criticism from him, that's why you fought with him . Because as your senior, he was helping you by giving you advice regarding the scene, and you are too egoistic to understand that."

"You are not the big Star of this industry and this type of behavior does not good for you career .So next time think before you act."

"You know why I gave you a chance ? Only because my mom thinks you have the potential to become a successful actor. That's the only reason i am enduring your tantrum.
Now just leave and reflect on your actions. Don't make the same mistake again."

He said ok and then left .

Her mom is an acting major and is a lecturer at x University , where he was studied. She has very high hopes for him because of his talent in acting. She recommended him and I couldn't say no to her at that time. I didn't think at that time i was laying up trouble for myself.

She asked her secretary, "what's  next in her Schedule?"

" There is a dinner meeting at M hotel you need to attend at 9 pm."

"Miss cha,have you done the thing that I told you to do?" Ara asked.

"The report will be ready Tomorrow."

"Okay, thanks for your hard work."

She left for dinner ahead of time. she reached there and  attend the dinner with her clients . After the dinner ended,  her clients were leaving when they saw s& k corp. heir with some girl.They start discussing who she is , but Ara interrupted and said to the clients" other people can also come here for the business meetings."

Listening to this ,the gossipers know they need to shut their mouth.
She knew they were the type of people who love gossiping about others. Her guest leave from there. She take a look the two of them was already leaved.
She spend her time their while drinking and after sometime she ready to leave . She asked for the bill , paid it and said thank to the person and leave.

She goes to the elevator and presses the button for ground floor.
The elevator door opens on the next floor, and the person standing there is Sam lee. As he enters ,he stand besides her.

Ara said hi to him, and he gives her as if to ask, "who are you?."

Then she says," remember the party ?" and he remembered who she is.

And says hi to her , nice to meet you.

She doesn't want to be rude, but she can't resist and says , "You know, you should choose a better place for personal meetings. There are people who are ready to make up some gossip if they see  they can make profit from."

He gave her an angry look and said ,"The person you're talking about is the person standing beside me."

Then ,that person needs to mind her business.

That's not what I mean .. she is clarifying
But suddenly the door opens and he leaves.

She is thinking she didn't phase it right and it came off as rude.

Well , now you have made a bad impression. What can you do about it?

Her intension was not bad .
She is cussing herself , wondering what she was thinking.
He was not her friend , so why did she talk to him casually.

While walking towards her ,she thinks she needs to control the amount of alcohol she drink. Otherwise, one day she got herself into some trouble.
She sits in her car and leaves to her home.