Where Did 'Lydia' Go?

Hey, y'all!

You might be wondering where the rest of this book has gone. Well, the truth of the matter is, I have removed it from this site because it is now a published work! This story has indeed been a labor of love. So much so that I worked extremely hard to self-publish it. I worked with two editors, designed my own cover, and have been promoting it all on my own. 

Taking it off Wattpad was one of the hardest things to do. This is where it all started. Though, I am sure you will agree that giving away one's work for free must end once a better opportunity presents itself. 

The good news is that you can purchase it now on Amazon! You can also follow my indie author journey at my author Instagram (@faithnoelauthor). I will include the link to both my author account and to purchase Lydia. I am so appreciative of everyone who encouraged me on this platform. Without you, none of this would have been possible. 

If you do decide to get your own, personal copy of Lydia, please continue supporting me by leaving a review. It would mean the absolute world to me. 

Much love and adoration. 

Faith Noel Augustine

- book -

a.co/d/bGjfB9N

- social - 

https://www.instagram.com/faithnoelauthor/