The Older Brother beef

~Tanjiro POV~

Now that I realize, genya is brothers with Mr. shinazagawa. Oh boy if he finds out what happened, I can't guarantee genyas safety. After lunch me, zen, and inosuke head to math, we sit together in a group table I had with nezuko. Inosuke sat next to me. And then inoko sits between zenitsu and nezuko. And genya sits with me. Fuck.

Mr. Shinazagawa entered the class and he looked pissed asf. I bet it's because of the P.E fight but he only looked at genya and not inosuke or me. He gave genya a death stare and trust me I wanted to run my ass outta there. I've visited their house before to be with genya and when he yells, oh boy.

"Genya.. my dear brother, please come to the front."-Mr. Shinazagawa

Genya does what he says. Oh boy this is gonna be.. something.

"Now then.. I bet you have something new to share don't you?"-Mr. Shinazagawa
"What do you mean Sa-"-Genya

SMACK

"HOW ABOUT YOU TELL EVERYONE HOW DISAPPOINTED I AM IN KNOWING MY LITTLE BROTHER IS A FUCKING PERVERT!"-mr. Shinazagawa.

HOLY SHIT- DID HE KNOW ABOUT THE BATHROOM TOO? The whole class in fucking shock and some were covering their mouths in shock as everyone looked at genya.

"OW! WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM A FU-"-Genya

ANOTHER DAMN SMACK

"YOU HEARD ME GENYA! DONT ACT LIKE THE BATHROOM WAS YOUR ROOM BECAUSE I SAW CLEARLY YOU WERE HURTING TANJIRO! NOT TO MENTION THE NEW STUDENT WITH PAST TRAUMA YOU DAMN SLUT!"-Mr. Shinazagawa

Oh shit... he did know.. I would be laughing my ass off but uhh... nah i don't feel like it anymore. This has gotten more serious than i thought... well not that I care about genya It's just that the visits I've had to their house mainly sanemi was very nice.

"DAMN IT ONI-CHAN WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT THAT BURGUNDY BITCH ANYWAY?"-genya
"Why do I care? BECAUSE I AINT HEARTLESS LIKE YOU. NOW SIT DOWN!"-mr shinazagawa

Genya sat down in his seat and gave me a death glare. I felt chills down my spine. Mr Shinazagawa sat in his desk with a big angry sigh and everyone in the class was scared except for inoko and inosuke. How tf.

"I hope you all take that as a lesson."-Mr Shinazagawa

The class nodded.

"Ok. Moving on turn to page chapter one in the books under your chairs and take notes on the vocabulary and key details."-Mr Shinazagawa

I'll stop doing things short now.

Word count: 434