Christmas

~Tanjiro POV~

Well it's almost the time of the year, today is the 24th of December. Yeah because we are still in the sibling's house, I really don't know if they're doing activities or going somewhere. What I do know is, our family is.. well, we aren't gonna do anything for now. So I guess this year will be depressing.

So here I am, sitting on Inosuke's bed, watching TikTok, everyone with their families, yeah it sucks. Nezuko on the other hand, she's hanging out with inoko and the other "butterfly girls". Not that inosuke is somewhere else as well, but he said he and Zenitsu are gonna pick up something like... 1 min ago. Hm, I wonder what they would pick up anyway. Could be something from parents request? I'm surprised Zenitsu isn't with Nezuko- oh wait they're on a girls date. Makes sense.

I got interrupted by inosuke barging into the room, jumping to the bed and tackling me while kissing me all over the place.

"Gah! INOSUKE!"
"Jiro jiro jirooooo~~~"-ino
"Ino, what's with the kisses all of a sudden?!"
"Because I looooooove youuuuuu"-ino
"I love you too but there seems to be a su- AH THAT TICKLES NOT MY SHOULDER!"
"Teehee~"-ino

He kept kissing my shoulder while I laugh hardly. He then hugged me while we were both laughing. Zenitsu came in and yelled at inosuke to help get things from the car. Looks like they picked up a bunch of things. They brought in something red and fire-like, which reminded me of something. Our family tradition dance, Hinokami Kagura. I look for the suit my dad wears in my luggage, I always take it with me just in case. Nezuko had bonfires, but what I didn't know is that she texted me about it. Good thing I checked.

"Jiro what's that?"-ino
"It's a family tradition thing we do for this time of the year"
"Right nezuko told me, hinokami kagura?"-zen
"Exactly"
"What do you do?"-ino
"We mimic the sun and replicate it with the movements. In a cold night."
"Doesn't that freeze your lungs?"-ino
"There's a certain breathing we do"
"That's.. cool"-ino
"My dad taught me the dance, so ever since he passed away I danced for my family."
"But..."-zen
"I am aware, so I guess it's just for nezuko"
"We can be there to see you, right?"-ino
"... You're right..."
"I'll be there with you, after all, aren't I your family?"-ino

Inosuke was right, he was my family. So is zenitsu and inoko. I agreed for letting them come.

Nezuko came back to tell us that they are inviting us to go with them to the carnival. I mean, sure? I can spend time with my sister and inosuke.

"Yeah I can come"
"Anything for you darlin~"-zen
"No."
"Shucks"-zen
"Fine I'll come as well"-ino
"Good, inoko is coming as well"-nezuko
"Fuck..."-ino
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing it's just that.. me and my sister are still not in good terms."-ino
"It's been at least 3 months and STILL?!"-zen
"What did you think?"-ino
"Well we can still hang out if we aren't fighting right?"
"Mhm"-ino
"Uh oh..."-nezuko
"What's wrong nezuko?"

Nezuko looked very concerned, seems to be over a text.

"Kanao just told me.. Genya is coming."-Nezuko

My heart skipped a beat and chills went down my spine. I was trembling and the hairs at the back of my neck rose.

"Why the fuck is that son of a bitch coming over?"-ino
"Because it's Kanao's... new boyfriend.."-Nezuko
"And she didn't even ask if we were okay with it?"-zen
"B- but don't worry about it, she said genya will leave Tanjiro alone"-nezuko
"I'm gonna fight that bitch if he lays a finger or even speaks to jiro.."-ino
"Inosuke calm down love.."
"Nezuko, kanao isn't a friend for you... you know that right?"-zen
"She's my only friend! I can't leave her because of this!"-nezuko
"She will backstab you I know it"-zen
"No she won't! I know more than you zen!"-nezuko