Fluffy Alphabet

A = Admiration (what do they absolutely adore about you?)
Your weird matching personality/ energy.

B = Body (what is their favourite part of your body?)
He says he can't choose, but you know he has a sweet spot for your boobs.

C = Cuddling (how do they like to cuddle?)
He likes to be the little spoon.

D = Dates (what does their ideal date with you look like?)
He loves Netflix and chill, iykyk...

E = Emotions (how do they express emotion around you?)
In the beginning of your relationship, it was difficult to crack Lando's barrier about his feelings, especially his mental health. Nowadays, you talk about it freely and advise each other as you can.

F = Family (do they want one? If they do, when?)
He definitely wants a family, not now. Maybe around our thirties. He gives such daddy's babygirl vibes.

G = Gifts (how do they feel about gift giving? What are their habits when it comes to this?)
You like from time to time to give each other something, but you prefer symbolic things with beautiful meanings or some quality time.

H = Holding Hands (when/how do they like to hold hands?)
When you're walking, he holds your hand and moves your interlocked hands inside his pocket because it gives him some sort of feeling of protection. Also, when you hug, he loves to insert his hands on your jeans' back pockets. He says it to warm up, but you think otherwise.

I = Injury (how would they act if you got hurt?)
If it was nothing serious, he would laugh the shit out of him before helping you. However, if he senses that you really got hurt, he would immediately help you.

J = Jokes (do they like to joke around with or prank you? how?)
If you know Lando, you know he can't stay a minute without cracking a joke or making weird noises.

K = Kisses (how do they like to kiss you?)
Even though he loves your lips and whole body to kiss, he has a sweet spot for your forehead and behind your ears.

L = Love (how do they show you they love you?)
With clingyness.

M = Memory (favourite memory together?)
The day you met when you were teens and when it all started.

N = Nightmare (what is their worst fear?)
His worst fear is to fail in what he does and losing his beloved one. He often has may nightmares about these.

O = Oddity (what is one quirk they have?)
His love for milk. You're starting to feel that he would rather choose milk over you.

P = Pet Names (what do they like to call you?)
You call him love in our native language,  which he loves, bubs, or even hubby just to tease him. He mostly calls you darling and babes.

Q = Quality Time (how do they like to spend time with you?)
Taking you to be with his family because  he believes that it's important for you to build a bond with his beloved ones or also some time alone just enjoying yourselves.

R = Rhythm (what song reminds you of them?)
It's silly, but he revealed that it was Mary you.

S = Secrets (how open are they with you?)
A lot. Like, really... another. He loveees to gossip and confiding in you since he fully trusts you to keep his secrets safe and sound.

T = Time (how long did it take you to get together?)
You know Lando about 4 years but after you started to get romantically involved it took you around 3 months.

U = Upset (how do they act when you’re upset?)
He immediately apologies if it's his fault and starts doing exaggerated puppy eyes and tries to cuddle.

V = Vaunt (what are they proud of? Do they like to show you off?)
His thick dic- ... His wins, you meant.

W = Warrior (how do they feel about you fighting? Would they fight for you, etc?)
Yes, but he wouldn't last long. Hehe

X = X-Ray (how well are they able to read you?)
Better than you ex indeed. He knows you more than you know yourself.

Y = Yes (how would they propose to you?)
Simple. Nothing too much and private since you both enjoy sharing these moments with yourselves. On one need, one a meaningful place and with tears falling from both your eyes.

Z = Zen (what makes them feel calm?)
When you give him a back and neck massage after a tough day.

🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼

Don't forget to vote!