first time? part 1

"Hoshi!" My mother called for me from downstairs, I on the other hand was getting my stuff ready to go shopping with her today.

"Yes?" I asked her as i walked down the stairs putting my pink haori on over my shoulders. "Can you go get your sister?"
I nodded and ran up stairs to my little sisters room. "Hey bread stick wake up!"
I threw a pillow at her head as I walked into her room, I had given her the name bread stick a while ago because of her light brown hair and soft blue cat like eyes.

"Ugh... What do you want?"
She asked me as she sat up on her bed yawning. "Nothing mom wants you."
I told her as she sat up in her bed while j walked out of the room laughing softly at her messed up hair.

I slid down the bars of our houses stairs, I come from a small but rich noble family who are known for their personal demon slaying techniques, my mother alutsma Mūnburēdo uses her technique called lucky breathing she is called the southern clover by family members because her technique is based off of clovers. My sister hasuine Mūnburēdo is still perfecting her technique called mirror breathing she uses fog and air to make a mirage or clone herself she was given the nickname miss mirror, while I have my own style Also, it's called dragon breathing it's based of of fire breathing and water breathing but it's harder to use as it needs a flexible body and a lot of stamina.

"Oh hoshi, are you ready for tomorrow?"
My mother asked me as I landed on the floor of the living room after sliding down the rails. "Why what's tomorrow?" I asked her slightly confused at what she was talking about.

"Oh you silly girl tomrrow is the demon slayer trials!" She turned around and looked at me, "don't tell me your forgot!" She smiled at me as I sighed now remembering. I walked up to her rubbing the back of my neck with one of my hands "sorry ma, but I did forget thanks for the reminder!" I smiled at her before heading out of the house to go shopping

(374 words)