first time? part 2

(a/n-btw I'm adding povs now!)

(Disclaimer-cussing)

//Hoshi's pov//
After I went shopping I came back home to have dinner with my family, I was hoping my dad was not here, but to my avail he was.

It's never good when he's around, so I waited for him to talk...we sat in silence for dinner I was a bit surprised but happy I didn't have to hear his shitty voice. After dinner I walked up to my room to sleep.

"Hoshi, dear!" My mother yelled to me as I sat up for a second I thought I saw something but then ignored it and walked into my closet to get changed, I never noticed the eyes watching me from my shadow.

I ran down the stairs before hugging my mom grabbing a price of onigiri. "Bye ma love you!" I smiled and waved bye to her as I put my haori on and ran out the house I to the snow to have some fun before the trials.

In the Afternoon I was walking to the trials, when I walked in I saw about 30 to 40 people. 'i wonder who's going to die?'
I thought to myself as I looked around and saw a boy with red orange hair and a blue haori, a girl with a butterfly clip, and some dude with bright yellow hair crying.

'if he survives I will be very surprised.'
I thought to myself as I looked around and saw a few more people one of them had black hair and a car on his face, ' He looked mad' I laughed softly at myself then looked around before seeing 2 girls walking up to the stage they told us about the trials and then left.

I ran off to the woods running east where the sun rises a few demons attacked me but I easily defeated them. While I ran I saw the boy with the blue haori fighting a demon, I was about to help but he had it under control and finished him off.

"Ooo~ good job!" I yelled to him as I ran past giving a thumbs up he looked up and smiled then went back to running.

While I ran I was at the edge of the forest and took a seat about to get some rest when I heard a bush move I stood up reading for another demon. When I looked at the demon I saw his eyes and got scared.
"Uppermoon 1." I said as I glared at him
"What, first time?" He asked me.

(431 words)

❦Sakura hashira ///oc x cannon///जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें