Page 30

Janet

"So what happened when Shawn showed up" Tina asked me.

"I told her I didn't want her here. She just kept trying and eventually tried to get me to kiss her" I said making Gil gasp."Christopher came out of nowhere yelling he was so mad you guys have no idea. He was ready to murder Shawn"

"So you guys are just back to normal now" Tina asked doing her stretches.

"Yeah I told him Shawn was in the past. I don't want nothing to do with that girl"

"I don't care who your with as long as your happy" Tina said.

"Don't forget they gotta treat her right" Gil finished.

Tina started nodding her head. "Right that part"

"How has he been treating you lately" Gil asked.

"I seriously have no complaints. He's not addicted to drugs like my exes"

"Bravo you managed to marry a healthy man" he said in a sarcastic tone. Tina laughed a little too hard falling from her stretch.

"That's what you get for laughing" I said laughing at her.

"Where is he anyways" Gil asked.

"He's working today"

"Ouuu who is he writing for today" Gil asked.

"He's writing for Mary J Blidge"

"Mary J that's my girl" Gil said.

We were getting closer to September thirteen on our last rehearsal for the show. I've been bringing Story to work with me since Christopher's been in the studio lately. She started walking in rehearsals.

Being around the dancers really encouraged her to get up and move. My baby's been dancing and walking around the studio like nobodies business.

It brings tears of joy to my eyes just watching her dance to scream. My favorite part is when she try's singing along to the song. Especially when she's sining along with me to my part.

I already know she's gonna love this song when she's old enough to sing the lyrics. On this particular day she was dancing with Michelle.

"Look at Story and Michelle" Tina said pointing behind me.

I turned around smiling at my little girl. Michelle was one of my old dancers she was bouncing up and down with Story to the music.

"She dancing just like her mother" Gil said in a sarcastic tone.

I turned to him fast dropping my jaw before slapping his wrist. "What is that supposed to mean!?"

He began to laugh as Story ran up to him before slapping him. "That's right Story" I said encouraging her.

"You better stop Janet because she mimics whatever you do"Gil whined before picking her up and placing her on his lap.

"That's ok right your gonna be like your mommy" I said in a playful tone to Story.

"We'll be dancing for her in few years Gil" Tina said referring to Story.