Doodles

Dan couldn't focus. It was hard for him to pay attention to something he couldn't care less about. Math. Dan sighed, trying to think of a way to make it through his last class of the day. He then pulled out his pencil and sketchbook. He figured he would draw little doodles to keep him from going insane.

He started to draw a few doodles of him, Drago, and his friends. He smiled a little, proud of his own work. He kept on drawing until he filled up most of the page with doodles. He then flipped the page and tried to think of what to draw. But as soon as he flipped the page, a piece of paper was set down on his desk.

Right, he thought. I'm still at school. Dan sighed and looked at the paper that had just been put onto his desk. He didn't like math, and he wasn't very good at it. However, he was able to finish the worksheet somewhat quickly and went back to his drawings, having an idea of what to draw now.

He went back to his sketchbook and began to sketch out a figure. The figure was in the middle between being skinny and muscular. Dan sketched out  the figure to have a large cape and a sleeveless turtleneck. They also had tall yet slim boots on as well as close fitting pants. They had some sort of device on their left arm. (our/Dan's right) He was drawing Magnus.

Dan didn't really care that he was drawing his crush. It wasn't like anyone would find his sketchbook and look through it. Dan continued to draw until he heard the bell ring. He quickly packed up his stuff and walked towards Studio D with Wynton, Lia, Shun, and Ajit. The others seemed to be talking about some random show that had just been released. Dan didn't pay much attention to the conversation, butting in with jokes occasionally, but not really being a part of it.

The conversation seemed to be over, the silence becoming louder in the group. Since that conversation was done, no one knew what else to say. It became somewhat awkward. Then Shun spoke up. "Hey Dan," Dan glanced at him. "You said that you're getting better at drawing, right?" Dan nodded. "I'm not like, super good at it, but I've been practicing," Shun nodded. "So can we see some of your drawings?" Dan was about to say sure before he realized that the only sketchbook he had with him had only drawings of Magnus, with the exception of the doodles of Drago, him, and his friends.

That was too embarrassing for Dan to show to the others. He would be teased for weeks, maybe even months. He couldn't show them the sketchbook. Lia waved her hand in front of Dan's face. "Hello? Earth to Dan," Dan snapped out of his trance. "Sorry." *He smiled sheepishly* "So will you show us?" Shun asked again. "Uh... no." Dan said. "Why not?" Lia asked. "Is it because there are drawings of someone?" Lia teased. Dan shook his head. "N-No. Not at all. Why would you ask?" No one was convinced by Dan. "Well... uh..." Dan tried to think of an excuse when all of a sudden, someone appeared behind him.

"Oh hi, Magnus!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry for not updating for a while. I've just been lazy lol. Hope you enjoyed reading! Should I make a part 2?
Word count : 548