9.

Be quiet for once and listen.

Anemone PoV:

I thought I had solved the problem, but seemed like I just made it worse. You can't imagine how bad I felt for Clarissa. At some point, she would not only blame herself, but me too. And I couldn't let it get to that.

That's why I was on my way over to the school for evil. There had to be something I could do. And it better had to be soon, before Clarissa had the same stupid idea as Lesso.

I knocked on Lesso's office door, stepping in without waiting for an answer. "What on earth? Could you wait till I tell you to come inside?" "No time to wait, this is to important." I closed the door behind me and locked it.

"If you want to have sex with me now beauty teacher, then I kindly have to say no to that." I stopped mid move and stared at her. "What? Why would I want to have sex with you?" "Why not?" This wasn't the reason why I was here.

"No, keep quiet. You listen now." "And what makes you think, that I would-" "God damn you Red! Be quiet for once and LISTEN!" I had enough of her already and I wasn't even here for five minutes.

She looked impressed and leaned back. "I'm all ears." "Good, because I'm about to hit you with a fucking lecture." I sat down infront of her desk, looking at her.

"I don't know what you did. Actually, nobody besides Enzo knows that, but it seems as if you forbid him to talk about it. Do you know what you did to Clarissa? Ofcourse not, you don't even remember her… What did you think? That this would help? Why can't you Nevers ever face your feelings?! You just acted like a coward!"

I wasn't even sure if she was listening to me, but that didn't matter. It just felt good screaming at her and watching as she did nothing about it.

"Feelings are normal! Why don't you get that? You locked yourself up for one and a half weeks, just to come out and made yourself forget about Clarissa!" "She sent you, hm?" She leaned forward. "I came here, because this is killing her more then the fights you two had."

She smirked at me shortly and shook her head. "If this is a joke you all try to play on me, it's not really working…" "Red! This isn't a joke! You know what, why do I even try? I want to help you to be happy and you just BLOCK EVERYONE OFF!" I stood up and walked to the door, unlocking it.

"Maybe, I'm not the problem here?" "You are the problem! If you would remember, you would appreciate what I'm doing right here." She scoffed and shook her head.

"If your on your way back to the dean, give her this." She threw a crumbeld picture at me, before she returned to look at her paper work. I wanted to say something, but figured that it wouldn't make a difference now.

As I walked out of her office, I looked at the picture. A picture from Clarissa. She looked wonderful in it. Why did Lesso have a picture from her I her office? I turned the picture around and read the words that were written on there.

My heart is forever yours, my Princess…

"How long did you love her Red?" I looked back down the hall. It seemed as if she had seen the picture, but decided to throw it away. This hasn't helped her remember. But maybe it would make somebody else talk…

I searched around the school, until I found who I was looking for.

"Enzo! Don't you dare run away from me!" He stopped and looked onto the ground. "We need to talk boy." I pushed him into the classroom and turned to face him, as soon as the door was closed.

"Do you see this?" I showed him the picture, which he took. "It's from Lesso, she had it in her office. She loved- loves Clarissa and you just stood there and helped her forget her! Turn it around and read what she wrote!" He did what I told him to, before he looked away.

"What should I have done? She would have sent another guard to get it for her…" "That's just an excuse! You could have told one of us! Clarissa is in her room, crying her eyes out, because she confessed her feelings for Lesso to late!"

We both fell in silence and I slammed my fist onto a table. I couldn't believe what I was doing for thos two idiots…

"Tell me what she drank!" "I can't…" "You can't or you won't? Now… TELL ME WHAT SHE DRANK!" I came closer to him. For that he was Lesso's personal guard, he was pretty easily scared of woman screaming at him. Lesso had done some work with him.

"A, a potion, that made her forget every moment with Professor Dovey." "No shit… Tell me something I don't know, or I'll swear to god, I will skin your fur and USE IT AS MY CARPET!" He looked at me and sighed. "Okay, just, just please… Calm down." I scoffed and sat down on a chair, listening to him.

Clarissa PoV:

I laid in bed and hugged Lesso's coat close to my face. It was still smelling like her. That was the only thing that kept me from going back t crying my eyes out. Her smell.

The door got pushed open, but I didn't mind. I didn't even turn around to see how just barged into my room.

"Dove…? Dove are you awake?" She walked around the bed and looked at me. "I leave you alone for half an hour and you look worse then I left you. How?" I snuggled my face deeper into Lesso's coat, not wanting to talk with her right now.

"Yeah, maybe not the best to talk about that right now, but I think I know how we can help Red…" With in a second I sat up and stared at Anemone. "Lord, don't scare me like that!" "Sorry… What, what do you have?" She sat down on the bed and told me about what Enzo had told her.

"Do you really think this will work?" "Yes, her feelings are not gone, their still there. It's onl the memorys with you that are gone." I nodded slowly and leaned my head against her shoulder.

"i just want her back and blurt out all the feelings I have for her." "Your sooooo in love Dove, it's adorable… And kind of creepy." I rolled my eyes and hit her shoulder. "Ow." "Go cry about it…" We both chuckled and I breathed in.

"You try to get some sleep, I try to figure out how I make that potion and tell Agatha and Sophie to think about a plan to get Red to you." I nodded and laid down, pulling the blanket over my head. The only thing I heard was her chuckle, to which I rolled my eyes.

"Do your part, I'm doing mine!" "I'm already on my way out Dove…"