The Oracle

The Final Battle of F.O.W.L...

In an unmarked room sat a kid looking at the battle commencing from the several cameras. The figure was sitting in a swivel chair that was clearly too big for them. They sat there watching the red plane flying over the base's roof. They were bored tapping on his desk. Looking at May and "June" going about their patrols as usual. They never got to meet them and could have been good friends being the only other kid on this base. They would keep watching until he saw them take down the plane as it came engulfed in a blue hue. "This is Oracle, the red plane has crashed into the base. Counting 7... kids north west hall any officers around keep your heads up," Oracle responded.

"Roger, stay off the comms kid we got this." random egghead reported in. He noticed June was snooping around in area's she shouldn't, but he wasn't allowed to communicate with them in fact he was never given there comms radio waves. He decided he would keep an eye on them as he watched as the children had split up, and gone separate ways.

For 30 minutes he watched as each of the McDuck kids defeated Phantom Blot by unleashing the headless man horse's true form. Managed to convince May and June, who was disguised as Webby. Some guy, a pilot named Launchpad fighting the smartest form of Steelbeak. However, Scrooge was apprehended above, and so was his family in iron chains. His mom stood with Bradford as they were talking with each other with the project "No way home" online. "We're losing. I'm going to keep the magic caster and the two sets of triplets busy, it seems like they're headed to the roof." He started watching Launchpad now in Gizmoduck's armor beating Steelbeak. "Oh for the love of ergh," He stated frustratingly he grabbed a small round device and hit a button and it turned into a hover pad in a circle he stood on grabbing a backpack before taking off to intercept the six kids.

"This is a message to the remaining egg heads," He started to his surprise no one was really left, "This is Oracle prisoners have been freed, I repeat prisoners have been freed. I'm going in pursuit of the kids, Oracle, out."

Climbing stairs...

The six kids were running to the top of a long set of stairs to the roof. "Stairs.. Why'd it.... Have to be uh stairs." Louie said in the back as they were almost to the top.

"It's alright Louie we're almost there- Look out!!!" Dewey said looking back at his brother, tackling to the ground as a weird fast moving figure almost hit him, the other kids also hit the deck as well.

"What the what?" Huey said looking up at the figure no more than ten feet from them standing on a hovering circle above them. Webby, May, and June looked up, and immediately took a fighting stance seeing the F.O.W.L hoodie he was wearing. He was wearing the hood, nothing you could see but the slightly orange pointed beak.

"Whose that?" Louie asked. As the boys took a less impressive fighting stance then the girls.

"I'm the Oracle of this place," the figure said, in a younger voice than they were expecting, "Unfortunately I can't let you pass. We have a job to do here, and your family is meddling with those plans."

"Are we fighting evil babies now?" Dewey said kind of bored.

"Wait, what if I'm not a baby I'm 9," said Oracle embarrassed.

"Kid we're 12 so if you'll excuse us we need to-" Dewey started. As the hoverpad launched a laser scorching the stairs. Causing everyone to jump back with a yelp. After everyone regained their composure.

"Listen kid, our family is in danger, so if you'll forgive us we're going to have to get through," Huey said, turning into the duke.

"You see if I do that," He spoke undoing his hoodie revealing pitch black feathers, that unmistakable light orange beak, a left eye of green and a right eye of purple, a heron kid standing clear as day in front of them, "I'd be putting my family at risk." They all stood there for a second to process what they were seeing. Until the six of them charged the kid. He dodged all of them with ease thanks to the hoverboard they tried to run past so he retaliated sending the board to cause them to trip and fall down the stairs a little. He was trying to stall them since he knew 6 vs 1 isn't a fair fight in his favor.