Him.

I wasn't too late was I? My alarm clock disagreed. 8:15. Shit.
Instead of going in I played ill. I only lived with my dad, my mom had died when I was 17...tough right? Not so much, me and my brother Archie always stayed away from her. She was a bad person, druggie,alcoholic. You name it and she probably was.
Back to the point. My dad was a push over he would believe and do anything, because he just wanted to make up for what we had lost less than 2 years ago.
Not to say he wasn't strict. Because hell! I had a curfew 9pm. No later, not only that but no boys, above B's and everyone stays happy, everyone gets there allowance.

"Pass me the cereal chee" I whined snapping at the out of reach box Archie was pushing into the air. "Nope, Nadia!" He said cackling at his eternal jokes. He really wasn't funny. But whatever boosted his confidence.

Shortly after I got dressed, to go into town. Luckily for me my dad worked meaning he would be clueless. Not only would he be clueless but he worked out of town, jump across states and you'd be correct. He never saw us, I mean ever. He sent money in the mail, made sure we would Skype him at 9 and always call at lunch, but all I needed was for him to call in and I'd be set to just go out for the day.
I played with the flimsy zip on my army jacket, on the pocket it said Nadia and then a small 14. Some army guy who had married my mum previous years before gave it to me. The only reason I knew about him was because it was my eldest sisters dad.
Her name was Lucy, she had long black hair, white porcelain skin and deep blue eyes. We never spoke, mainly because we only shared a mum. One which all 3 of us didn't like. Archie was similar to Lucy, dark blue eyes and very pale skin, he had brown hair like our dad though.
And me. I had long black hair too, but dip dyed a lilac colour, which matched my dark brown eyes and white skin. I was never skinny, always had meat on me. My legs were my worst enemy, chunky and often like to have stretch marks on them. I know that everyone says stretch marks are earns tiger stripes, but to hell. I don't want them! And not only that but my ribs popped out making me look very heavy chested, curvaceous waist and then a bulging bottom half. And let's not forget I am only 5'3. Archie is 6foot just like my dad, I mean I don't care about being small but it makes me look chubby.

In town I walked past small shops, mostly little built up places. Little clothes shops, tourist places, pubs and cafes. We had a shopping centre, but it wasn't too big and it never got the latest make up, the clothes would be up to date and everything so I coped. I headed into a shop grabbing a small wrap and a strawberry milkshake. Good combo if I didn't say so myself.

That's when I noticed him, black tufty ringlets and a lip ring, it worked perfectly with his aligned teeth and pitch perfect smile. His skin so tanned, he wore black skinny jeans, like me! He wore a big puffy nirvana jumper and yellow converse that matched his jumper. Perfection. He winked and then disappeared. Damn!
A heavy man stood at the check out eyeing my chest, making me slightly uncomfortable.

"$4:20, sugar!" He croaked with a disgusting broken smile. I rushed to pay and left very quickly.
There he was again. Mr.gorgeous and perfect. I smiled. He smiled back and slowly looked me up and down. "Hey I know you from somewhere." He chirped, his voice deep and smooth. He fiddled with his lip ring whilst waiting for me to answer, but me being awkward just stared. Not knowing how to reply.
"I guess not then?" He swallowed starting to feel just as awkward. "Maybe we do..." I tried to sound casual, biting my lip. Realising I had just been stood in the middle of the pavement.
He slowly said "walk with me?" "Okay."i was quick to reply.
"I like your jumper" I smiled and began to loosen up. We talked for another hour swapping numbers, planing on meeting the day after at my house. Gulp.

A'N: hey tell me what you think in the comments... I'm not good at this and have never done this before. Tell me if I should carry on -S x