Everything Calm Before Worse Is Coming

"Sooo you said you were able to form something defense-like barrier and shield, right?"
"Yep."
"So your friends also like you or different?"
"Most of us are different androids and different fighting styles."

3 and a half months later of that event, I started to upgrade my weapons and invent new parts which kind of helped me with the battle

3 and a half months later of that event, I started to upgrade my weapons and invent new parts which kind of helped me with the battle. I upgraded my blaster from 2 modes to 5 modes. Not only that I also merged my scanner with my mask which now I able to detect, predict, and protect at the same time.

I also finished 2 other projects that were also helpful for me aka 3 modes on my shoe and expanded space for my bag that almost has a mechanic place, a few places for clothes and food. Well, kind of a basic base setup just in case an emergency happens.

Remember the computer android that saved me from that glitch toilet? Yeah, it's 'he' pronouns, and yeah like as we deal or promise I guess, I didn't spill anything about that incident and he came to visit my base for research and upgrade test. I never question where or what alliance he is in since he said he has never part of any alliance.

The secret project that I and other scientists cameramen working on still progressing so it might take some while. Not only that, I think we all might win and the new year is coming. So the alliance decided to hold a party New Year at the CameraHq base.

Now I'm currently checking GC as the computer Android prefers while having a conversation.

"So you and your friends like create a squad or something since you said you and your friends didn't join nor have an alliance?"
"Hmm, maybe I guess."
"damn, now I kinda want to see friends of yours for more research. "
"Haha maybe but not now. Plus do you know what you are going to wear for the New Year party?"
"dunno. I prefer a suit/dress but sometimes in formality, I need to wear a dress/suit."
"Just wear something casual."
"But it's a party you know. Plus it is once a year since we are all still busy with the war on toilets. "
"Well, human, I guess I have a gift for the new year for you."
"Oh, what is it?"

He takes out a cute warp of (f/animal) with a (f/c) background.

"awh thank you."
"No problem, plus thanks for fixing me up for sometimes."
"Eh, that ain't a big deal."
"Yeah."
"Oh I kind of make gifts for some people that I appreciate for helping me throughout this war especially you since you saved me"
"Eh, that ain't a big deal."
"Hey, that's my line."
"Hah, now it's mine."
"Oh it's almost nighttime and Cypher could get home at any minute so here gift for the new year for you."
"Thank you and see ya next time"

After he left my base, I quickly cleaned up my mechanic room and then headed to shower. When I head back to my room, I take out the outfit for the party from my closet and wear it.

Here are 3 reference outfits you want to choose:

1.