meanwhile, from a different perspective

We got to see Y/n's situation after the event but how about the others? Let's see what happens to the Speaker faction.

No one  pov

"Sir, The titan got infected!"
"Almost all men barely survive on that Parade!"
"What do you plan next!?"

All reports have been stacked up in D-107 as he paces in his office room trying to figure out what to do. There is a knock on his door and he stops pacing it and answers the door. One of the unit personnel was in front of his door so he asked if they needed something and they said to meet with the Leader.  He signs okay so they leave making him fix his suit as he goes to the Leader's room.

He went inside the room and the screen started to show 3 different people online with a dark background.

"D-107."
"We are disappointed that your faction is slowly falling apart."
"And your titan got infected."
"So what is your next action on this?"

Silent for a while until the 2nd Leader spoke.

"I heard The human partner also got infected which is also double the problem."
"So. Is there anything you need to say about this?"
"Or should I give you a good suggestion that involves your rank?"

D-107 flinch about 'rank' so he quickly answers.

"no need for that, I can handle this situation and start to plan on saving Titan!"
"Good. Now we give you a last chance for this because we spent so much on this budget so you better do your job.
"Yes sir!"

The meeting was now dismissed and he fell fatigued in his office. There was another knock on his door so he answered 'Come in'. the person who opened the door revealed a regular unit speakerwoman. She goes to D-107 and places the coffee on his desk as she pats D-107 back.

"Another problem, Sir?"
"Yes."
"Mind telling me something wrong?"
"This time they threatened my position rank."
"Are you okay after that meeting?"
"No. I need to plan our next move and need to associate with the alliance to cure our Titan you know."
"It's not that bad right?"
"I don't know. Humanity is in our hands and we need to win this war. our Titan was only trump card you know."
"So what you gonna do?"
"We need to hide and less deploy the units because we don't want to lose more of our units."

After that conversation, Speakerwoman hug D-107 for comfort.

"Now don't push yourself that hard. Good luck I guess so I take my leave."

She left the room leaving him in his office room. He stands up and starts his work hoping it is for the best.

Curing titan attempt

He is on the battlefield as he fights and cures the infected unit until he encounters infected D-432.  He aims the gun and shoots him making the toilet fall off from his back. He went to D-432 and asked if he was okay, he signed his finger okay so he escorted him to a nearby camp where D-432 would get treated while he continued to finish up some toilets until he got a transmitter call from the base that Curing Titan attempt has failed.

When he headed back to the base, he had another meeting with the Leader. Speakerwomen who have just done combat training found him upset in his office. She comforts him and he starts to order units to transfer a more secure base for their upcoming plans and lets a few of them stay at the main alliance base.

 D-432 who had just done healing headed back to his base to help the transferring unit to their new base meet D-107.

"Heya sir, how are ya feeling?"
"Oh, welcome back D-432."
"Please, just drop formalities. I heard you have a lot of problems so I could help you with some of it."
"Thanks but most problems are yours. You sure cause a lot of problems ."
"eh, Sorry for that while I got infected."

So for a while, The speaker faction has now set to classified unit until their Titan has been cured.

Now, let's check on the Toilet faction, shall we?

Toilet base

Ever since Titan Speakerman got infected, this faction mostly likely produced more of its kind until some of them managed to infiltrate the outside wall of the city and do several raids of the cities. The boss stays in the main city while the minions get to roam outside the city. The scientists start to experiment more with the help of a special advanced unit.

Let's hope in the next chapter there will be more new factions to help the alliance or they will be new character introduction will be shown even if it enemy or an alliance.

To be continued~

(A day before the new year I got the motivation to write. stay tuned or you can read other stories.)

-Darkirl