is she?

Next day
Yn pov.
Here I'm sleeping peacefully until my alarm clock starts ringing. I'm still sleeping. after 15 minutes of reminder i lazily woke up. Did my morning routine and wore this 👇

Same look like this 👆I started to walk toward my college but not forget to take my banana milk's 2 bottles and locking the apartment door

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Same look like this 👆
I started to walk toward my college but not forget to take my banana milk's 2 bottles and locking the apartment door.

Author pov.
Yn is deep sleeper but as she know now her ahjumma is not here to wake her up she became little responsible. She put alarm time earlier so she will not get late. Remembering her ahjumma she smile sadly. Bcz being a deep sleeper she was giving her ahjumma hard time.
She reached college earlier. There's still 10 min left for first lecture. She goes toward her class to saw only few students were there. Looking at her some student smile at her. She responds them with sweet smile and some just ignore her. She just sit any empty sit.

Yn pov.
There's still 10 min left for class. Suddenly 2 boys towards me.
??1 and ??2: Hii.(smile)
Yn: hii.(smile)
??: I'm choi soobin. Your senior and school president. Nice to meet you
(smile)

 Nice to meet you (smile)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

??: And I'm choi beomgyu. Our class president. Nice to meet you.(smile)

Yn: Hii I'm kim yn

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Yn: Hii I'm kim yn. Nice to meet you too.(smile)
Soobin: we're here to tell you that if you need any help then come to us. ok?(smile)
Yn: thank you soobin sunbae-nim. (Smile)
Beomgyu: ah. No need to thank us yniee.(smile)
Soobin: and just call us oppa ok?(smile)
Yn: sure oppa.(boxy smile)
Suddenly someone shouted from class door.
??: Soobin what are you doing here?
Soobin: Ohh. Yeonjun hyung I'm here to yn.
Soobin oppa turn towards him
Yeonjun: ohh so you are yn. Nice to meet you. I'm choi yeonjun.(smile)

Yn: nice to meet you too yeonjun-shi

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Yn: nice to meet you too yeonjun-shi.(smile)
Yeonjun: call me oppa and we will meet you later.(smile) soobin let's go our class is gonna start.(turning toward soobin oppa) you too go to your sit beomgyu. (telling beomgyu oppa).
Soobin & beomgyu: ok hyung. Meet you later byy yniee.(bright smile)
Yn: byy oppas (boxy smile)
Yeonjun oppa and soobin oppa walk out from class. Beomgyu oppa went on his sit. They are really good.

Author pov.
Teacher came and started teaching after 5 min jungkook enter in class with cold face teacher didn't say anything bcz this school is own by BTS. And ofcourse she's scared too.
Jungkook sit beside yn and look at her with smile.

Jungkook: hii yn. (Smile)
Yn: hii jungkook-shi. (smile)
Jungkook: ahh. Don't call me with "shi" just call me oppa.(smile)
Yn: ok oppa.(bunny smile)
Yn really like calling them oppa as she always want to call someone oppa.

Jungkook pov
After seeing her smile i was shocked and smile widely showing my bunny tooth.
Jk/Yn: omo you have bunny tooth too.(bunny smile)
We both laugh looking at each other.
But see suddenly stopped looking around. I look around to found everyone staring at us and some of girls are glaring at yn.
I was about to yell but teacher enter and started teaching. I look at yn to see she already started focusing on lecture.
Author pov
Whole time jungkook was only observing her face features when she didn't understand anything she'll make pout and jungkook remember his sister
Jk in mind: she have same features as my baby bunny and once she doesn't understand she made confuse pout just how my bunny use to make whenever she's confused. She have bunny tooth too. Just like my baby.
Jk was on his own world admiring girl beside him who's just so much engrossed in lecture not to notice the boy beside her.

Time skip to lunch break.
They both were in there own world. Interrupt by bell ring indicating it's time of lunch break yn being foody girl hearing the bell she took her belongings and turned towards jk to found him only staring at her.

Yn: ok byy kook oppa let's meet later.(smile)
She turned to go but jk held her wrist.
Yn: what happened?(confused)
Jungkook: w-what d-did you just call me now?(shocked)
Yn: ohh.. about kook oppa don't you like it. If you__
But she was cut of by jungkook sudden hug.
Jungkook hug her smiling brightly.
Jungkook: no.. i really like it plz say it again.(pull away with bunny smile)
Yn: kook oppa.(smile)
Yn: ok byy.(smile and left)
They both were so much engrossed at each other so they didn't notice that some girl's were glaring at yn as jungkook hug her and smile at her bcz jk never was this much friendly with anyone other than his brothers.

Jungkook pov
She's alot like my bun. Her smile, her laugh, her face features and name too. This can't be coincidence i need to talk with hyungs.

At cafeteria
BTS POV.
We came to cafeteria. Jimin, tae and jk gone to take our food. We noticed that from yesterday hobi is quite silent usually he is not like this as he's the Sunshine person. And jungkook too. But he is smiling alot from yesterday. And today is too much. Like both are zoning out. So we decided to talk to them.
The maknae come back taking our food we started eating.

Yoongi: hobi what happened to you?(raise brows)
Jin: yeah. From yesterday you're always zoning out and you too jungkook.(confused)
Hobi: h-huh. n-nothing happened. (again started thinking)
Joon: than what are you thinking again.(😕)
Hobi: it's bcz i am hearing "kim yn" name from yesterday. I don't know if I'm hallucinating or what.(sad)
Jungkook: no.. hyung you're not hallucinating. What you heard its true.
Jimin: what do you mean by this jungkook.(confused)
Joon: jungkook is right.(thinking)
Tae: what are you saying hyung?(confused)
Jk: did you hear about that new girl? (Smile)
We were confuse bcz he is talking about girl with smile this never happened before.
Jimin: yeah. Everyone is talking about her I don't know her name but she's quite famous just in one day.(amused)
Tae: yeah. I heard about her too but what about her.(normal)
Joon: her name is "KIM YN".(still thinking)
BTS x jk/Rm: What?(shocked)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author
Sorry for the delay 😞
As I'm new in writing stories so its taking time for me to adjust and other thing is i was really sick for whole week 😞 but right now it's little stable and thank you for supporting me i don't want votes or comments. I will not tell you to vote or comments as i just wanted to share my imagination with other army's
Ok
Byy
Stay tuned 😄😉
For another part
Stay healthy 😀
Take care ❤️