apologies

Next day

Jungkook POV.

I woke up from my sleep. And remember what I did last day at cafeteria. I sighed knowing I was wrong at that time. How can I do that hyung must be feeling so bad. I understand my mistake just after 10 minutes of yelling but I was to embarrass to face him. I can't just a like this i need to apologise to hyung. I freshen up of myself and go to the dining room to meet all of hyung except joon hyung.

Author pov.

Jungkook: good morning hyungs.

All ex namjoon: morning kook.

Jungkook: hyung. where is rm hyung?

Jin: he's in the study room doing some work.

Answer while cooking

Jk: ok

He turn around to go but jin spoke stopping him

Jin: where are you going?

Jungkook: I'm going to rm hyung. I need to apologise to him.

He lowered his head

Jungkook: and I'm sorry to you all too.

Hoseok: It's ok kook.

He said with smile

Vmin: we forgive you.

Suga: but you go talk to namjoon.

Jungkook: yes hyung.

After that cafeteria incident jungkook was feeling guilty. He wanted to apologise but was embarrass to face him. So after coming home he didn't come out his room. When maid call him for dinner He said he don't have appetite. But being the elder brother jin knows that in midnight jk will be surely hungry so he put the food in his night stand. And 'in the middle of the night' (don't think something else unholy baby's🌚🌝)
So in midnight when jk got hungry he smile knowing he don't need to starve.

He was about to go toward study room but before that namjoon come from upstairs. he greeted everyone.

Namjoon: good morning everyone.

All: morning hyung/ Rm.

He sit on his chair. Jungkook goes in front of him.

Jungkook: umm.... hyung.

Lowering his head

Rm: yes kook.

Jungkook: hyung I'm sorry for yesterday.

Rm: it's okay boy I already forgive you.

He pated his head

Jungkook: really hyung?

Rm: yeah. Now let's have breakfast.

He smiled

Jungkook: thnx hyung.

He gave him bunny smile and hug him.

They were having their breakfast quietly until it was break by namjoon

Rm: so i have to tell you all something.

They all frowned

Jin: yeah. say it.

Rm: specially you kook.

He said pointed towards jungkook

Jk: me?

He ask him being confused

Rm: yes. You. as you know we're still finding about our baby till then you should maintain some distance with her. Means yn.

Before jungkook could say anything tae spoke

Tae: why hyung.

Rm: first as you all know this mission is risky. We don't want her to get involve in this.

Jimin: but hyung. How she will involve in this?

Suga: if our enemy got to know about her that she's anyhow related to us then they will surely gonna try to hurt her.

Jin: yeah. And we can't risk her.

Jungkook: but we can protect our baby sister. right?

Hobi: we can. If she's with us. But right now she's not with us. So try to understand.

The maknae's got saddens. They were about to protest but stop thinking they are right too

All: ok.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A

uthor

Sorry for the late update.
As i was being a brat to my mom she took my phone away. And i got my phone today. I tried to make long as much as i can.

Stay tuned for more
Take care 😘