𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

- Swearing

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

And Nowww I'm sitting in the principal's room, in a chair that placed across from me, on the left, was Michael. The principal keeps us pretty far apart, He has a piece of bloody tissue in his nose and I'm holding an ice pack on the top of my head. We both yell over one another. The principal is trying helplessly to talk on the phone to both of our parents.

"You were the one that ran into me!"

"You started the fight!!"

"And You retaliated!!"

"You suck at throwing punches!!"

"You suck at comebacks!!"

The principal slams the phone down and yells over over our noise.

"ENOUGH!!" He shouts as we both fall silent.

Michael slouches in his chair,
"tch," glaring at the principal. He crumples up a piece of tissue from his pocket and tosses it at me, whilst the principal isn't looking. This little bitch.I flinch away and shoot him a glare:
"watch it, fucker!"

"Suck my dick!" He grins like he's some genius.

"Wait your turn, I'm not done with your dad." His smile immediately vanishes.

"Just stop the bickering!!" The principal interrupts and we both look up.
"Your parents will be arriving shortly to discuss this."

Michael glares at me and I ignore him, crossing my arms and also slumping in my chair. Mindsets of ten year olds, I swear. I look away to the side, the room growing silent.

My mom then steps into the room, and we all look up at her. Michael eyes her figure and grins at me. I shoot him the dirtiest of dirty looks, don't you dare you pervert.

She shoots me a disappointed look and I avoid it. She walks over behind my chair. This silent treatment is killing me.

"Thank you for coming Mrs L/N." My principal looks at her. Mom only smiles weakly. "I'm sorry for making you come out for Y/N like this."

"Y/N, is it?" I hear Michael murmur and no one else seems to hear it but me. I look over and he's watching me. My eyes roll, taking the ice pack away and only fiddling with it nervously.

Then a man came in, we all look up again. I immediately know it's Michael's dad- they look exactly alike. He looks over at Michael, the principal, my mother, and then his stare lands on me.

I feel weirded out slightly, also regretting my joke earlier, and look away, at the floor. it feels too weird.

"Thank you for coming as well, Mr Afton." The principal smiled. 'Mr Afton' watches me for a moment, making his way to Michael before looking at the principal. Probably wondering how his son got beaten up by a girl like me. Nothing new.

"Father, I-" Michael starts- his voice surprisingly a lot softer-before his father cuts him off.

"I don't want to hear it. Let's just get this over and done with. What happened?" Mr Afton asks sternly, looking at the principal.

Both Michael and his dad have British accents, except his dad sounds a lot more posh than Mike does. Or maybe serious?

"A.. physical altercation broke out this morning, between these two students," the principal starts. I now realise how petty I was being. Itwasn't worth it, was it?
"From what I saw, things were pretty heated."

Both me and Michael exchange a glare before looking back at the principal. "I'm not sure what originally provoked it, so that's why we're here now. To discuss who was in the wrong and what the consequences of this will be for the both of you." My principal looks from me to Michael. I switch which leg to cross nervously.