New Orleans

I was walking. Where I had no idea. This was the first time that had been outside the border since I was a newborn baby. The forest felt Erie, the sky was dark and the trees were moving making sudden noise. I had been walking for ages, my legs were getting tired, I went to sit on the ground when I saw a town. I saw the lights of the building and the streets, I heard the sound of cars and other noises I'd never heard before. I needed to think hard, should I have kept on walking and gone to a town I never seen before or have gone back home? However I didn't remember the way back home, I don't think I walked in a straight line. I didn't bring my phone so I couldn't call Mum or Jackson or anyone. So the only option was to keep on walking.

I walked down a hill out of the forest and sore a sign that said 'New Orleans'. I kept walking and sore a group of people I got scared and turned a corner into an alleyway. Thinking back it probably was a worse decision to go into the alleyway since it was more scary because it was dark and I had no idea where it led. Then suddenly the group of people just appeared in front of me, it was crazy they were on the other side of the street now they were surrounding me. There were three of them and one of me, their eyes when black and their under eyes were full of veins, Hayley had told me about vampires and she had shown me and Hope here eyes but these were different they were just black. What should I do? I am out numbered! But I am a Mikaelson!