Part 37: Death or Love

Zee stepped into his condo with a heavy step. He walked into the living room and sat on the sofa while looking around. Empty. Nunew is gone. Nunew has decided to leave him forever? Zee then lay on the sofa while hugging his own body. Nunew will no longer hug his body tightly. There is no longer the warmth of Nunew's embrace that he always gave him.

Since last night's incident, he tried to contact Nunew many times but he couldn't reach him at all. He tried to send a message but it was not read at all. Has Nunew already blocked himself? How long does Nunew want to leave him?

Nhu ... How are you ? Did you eat ? Did you sleep well ? Hmm ? 
I love you, Nhu ... I love you the most ... I need you ... I don't know what should I do without you in my life. When we first met, I know you are the one ... you are the one that I'm gonna have by my side. I knew all of that from the first day we met at the bar. Losing you is tearing me apart ... like I never imagine that. I cannot think of a life without you, Nhu. You are there when I need someone to talk to or let my feelings out. I just cannot lose you, Nhu ... not now cause I'm not ready. I need you so much ... we have been through a lot for months and how could you leave me alone ? You are so important to me and mean a shit ton to me. I love you, Nhu ... Can you come here ? Hug me ... wrap your arms around me and give me warm ... Hmmm ... Nhu ... Ho I wish you can hear this ...

Zee opened his eyes and reached for the phone on the table. He dialed Nunew's number. He will not give up. But unfortunately, he only got a voicemail. Without thinking, Zee then pressed the button for voicemail.

"Nhu ... I miss your voice ... so much ... I don't know if you are ever gonna hear this ... but ... I really need you right now ... "

Day 2 without Nunew ...

Zee walked into his office carrying a necktie in his right hand. Poppy, who saw her boss's condition, sighed heavily. Since the incident that night, Zee has been unmanageable. His face looked tired and lifeless. His eyes are swollen from crying a lot. Her hair is not combed neatly. His clothes are not properly worn. Sometimes he will come to the office later than usual.

Poppy: Boss ... 
Zee: Yes, Poppy ?
Poppy: Let me help you to tie your necktie.
Zee: Hmmm ...

Poppy stepped closer to Zee then she stood in front of Zee. He started tying the tie. Zee just closed her eyes while waiting for Poppy to finish.
Poppy: Done, sir.
Zee: Thank you, Poppy.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door of his office. Poppy then walked towards the door and opened it. Zee sighed as soon as he saw the face approaching him.
Zee: What are you doing here ?
Momo: P'Zee ... What happened to you ? Are you okay ?
Zee: Please leave. I don't need you, Momo.
Momo: P'Zee, I came here because I'm worried about you. 
Zee: No need to worry about me. Now, please leave ...
Momo: Do you want to have lunch together ? I bought you some of your favorite food. Let's eat together ?
Zee: PLEASE GET OUT !!!

Day 3 without Nunew ...

Zee stepped into his condo but he wondered why the door wasn't locked. Without wasting time, he then stepped inside and looked to see if anyone entered. He was very surprised when he saw Momo cooking in the kitchen of his condo. He then stepped closer to Momo and roughly pulled Momo's right shoulder so that Momo turned to look at him.

Zee: What do you want from me ?
Momo: P'Zee, you are home ?
Zee: I'm asking ... what do you want from me ?
Momo: You must be tired, right ? Let me send you to your room. You can have a rest while I'm making the dinner for you.
Zee: I DON'T NEED THIS SO PLEASE LEAVE. 
Momo: P'Zee ... you have been like this for more than 3 days. How can I let you to be like this ? This is not you.
Zee: So, what ? 
Momo: I'm gonna take care of you. 
Zee: No need. I don't need that. 
Momo: P'Zee ... 
Zee: LEAVE !!! 

Day 4 without Nunew ...

Zee opened his eyes slowly as soon as he felt a light enter his eyes. He saw someone opening the curtains of his condo. Zee looked at the clock and it was 1pm.
Momo: Good afternoon, P'Zee.

Zee was silent and did not answer. He got up from the bed and walked towards Momo. He looked at Momo's face.
Zee: I said to you many times that I don't need you, Momo.
Momo: If you don't need me, who is the one that you need ? Nunew ? The one who left you ? The one who let you become like this ? The one who said that love you ?
Zee: YOU ARE TOO MUCH, MOMO !!!

Zee then slapped Momo's right cheek so that Momo was shocked. Zee looked into Momo's eyes.
Zee: Don't you ever talk bad about him.
Momo: P'Zee ? You slapped me ?
Zee: I have my limit, Momo. 
Momo: What is so great about that fucking little baby ? He's just a baby that are not growing up already. He left you so you need to do so too. Just forget him and build a new life ... with me. 
Zee: With you ?
Momo: Yes, with me. I will taking care of you more than him. i will loving you more than he do.
Zee: YOU NEVER CAN DO THAT THE WAY HE CAN !!!
Momo: Why ? We have been through a lots in 2 years. Both of you just dating for months, P'Zee. I'm much longer than him and I know you more than him. 

Zee walked closer towards Momo.
Zee: No matter how long we both in the past ... I already forget about you. I didn't love you anymore because you are my past. SI, PLEASE STOP DREAMING AND LEAVE. 
Momo: P'Zee ... I still love you naa ... Can we start again ?
Zee: I SAID LEAVE, MOMO !!!
Momo: P'Zee ... 
Zee: I SAID LEAVE !!!

Momo was shocked when Zee pushed her so hard that she fell on the floor. Momo looked at Zee's face.
Momo: How dare you ?
Zee: I said I have limit too ..
Momo: I hate you, P'Zee. I try to fix our relationship but seems like you really ignore me. You ignore my effort ... you didn't appreciate me.
Zee: LEAVE.

Momo got up and looked at Zee's face.
Momo: Wait and see. I will take the most important person in your life. 
Zee: What do you mean ?

Momo leave Zee's condo while said, "I will never let him win over me."

At 12 am ....

Zee was in his bedroom. He was lying on the bed scrolling through his gallery of pictures of himself and Nunew. Suddenly, Momo called him but he didn't pick up. Then, he saw Nunew calling him.
Zee: Nhu ... ?

Without wasting time, he then answered the call.
Zee: Nhu ...
Nunew: Hia ... ?

Zee could hear that NUnew seemed to be in fear. what has happened
Zee: Nhu ... are you okay ?
Momo: Hello, P'Zee.
Zee: Momo ?
Momo: Yes, it's me.
Zee: What are you doing there ? How can you are with him ?
Momo: How ? I said to you just now that I will never let him win so ...
Zee: ...
Momo: .... the only way I can win is ...

" ... by killing him, P'Zee."

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you enjoy it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!