➤ caught

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 tired dark eyes bore into Yagami Haru's surprised ones. There, before him, Chishiya sat in a chair, arms crossed, and exhausted face. Haru nervously laughed under his harsh yet gentle gaze. 

"H-Hey, Chishi-" 

"Let's just get right to it." Chishiya interrupted. "Why did you go?" 

"Huh?" 

"Why did you join a game? It's obvious that's where you went, so why?" 

"Right," Haru's head went down. "I was just bored is all!"

"Bored?" Chishiya mocked. "How could you possibly be bored when I'm here?" 

"I don't know." Haru walked towards his bed and flopped down on it. "It's not that big of a deal anyways." 

"Not that big of a deal?" Chishiya scoffed in disbelief. "Yes, it is. You could've died." 

"Relax, it was a three of spades games. Nothing I couldn't handle." Haru shrugged and faced Chishiya. 

Noticing his face still held the look of concern and worry, he sighed and walked up to him. Wrapping his arms around him, he gave Chishiya a meaningful hug and the latter was quick to accept it.

Still hugging, Chishiya asked, "Promise me you won't do this anymore?" 

Giggling to himself, Haru answered. "I promise, Chishiya~" Haru soon broke the hug and returned to his bed, patting the spot next to him. "Come on, let's cuddle!" He said in tempts of changing the mood in the room. 

And thankfully, it worked. It didn't take Chishiya long to end up in the bed with Haru. Arms wrapped around his waist protectively, and their legs being tangled up together. How could Chishiya possibly say no to a cuddle session with the boy of his dreams?

"By the way, where's Kuina?" Haru asked, noticing the girl not present. He knew she would be pretty mad too. 

"She insisted on waiting for you to get back, but I told her not to. I guess she's in her room or something." Chishiya replied, inhaling the scent of Haru as he snuggled his nose inside his hair. 

"Oh." Was all Haru said before enjoying the embrace and attention he received. "Remind me to give the card to Hatter later, okay?" 

"Mhm, 'kay..."

══════════════《 🃏 》══════════════

        𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐃 called for Haru a few minutes ago, but the boy was prepared; mentally that is. Last Boss decided on walking him to Hatter, just because he felt like it and didn't have anything to do at the moment. It wasn't really a shocker though, for Haru, the male was always open to help or guide him. Though, he was a man of few words, Haru appreciated his company.

"Thank you, last boss." Haru thanked him once they arrived at the door to Hatter. "I'll see you when I get out." 

"I'll wait for you." He responded. 

"You don't have t-" 

"I'll wait for you." Haru blinked a few times, but didn't think much of it. 

"Okay, then." He said before opening the door and walking inside the room.

"Hatter? It's me, Haru. You wanted to see me?" 

A few seconds later, Hatter came waltzing forward. His usually glasses and robe were worn on him and he had a glass of alcohol in his hand. "Ah, there you are, my prince." Hatter chuckled, taking a seat in his big chair as he gestured for Haru to take the seat in front of him.